On the right path. The engine is a Coventry Climax FPE "Godiva" V-8. It was designed and developed as a V-8 to be used in the uncompleted 1954 Kieft F1 project. But development stopped and was shifted to half this V-8, becoming the FPF 4 cylinder which went on to win two F1 world championships, numerous sports car wins, even competing in the Indy 500. In 1966, leftover bits of the old Godiva V-8 were converted to 3 liters and fuel injection by Paul Emery, constructor of F1 cars appearing briefly in '56, '61 and '62. Emery's steel monocoque Shannon SH1, driven by Trevor Taylor, qualified 18th of 20 cars in the 1966 British GP at Brands Hatch, retiring on the first lap. The Shannon SH1 was subsequently converted to a 1.0 liter F3 engine, and raced successfully in Europe for several years.