Mount Aso Track available for practice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLDoom
  • 5 comments
  • 2,830 views
Messages
234
Messages
MLDoom
Is there a way to free run on the Mt. Aso track which is currently available in the special events AWD event? I love the elevation changes and thing this would be a great track to test/tune my car's setup.
 
try to recreate it in the track generator:idea:
 
I wish! Pretty awesome track. It actually made me mess around with the track editor some and I was surprised how much fun I had racing at new tracks made to my liking...
 
Are we able to share tracks online? I haven't touched the track editor since I bought the game.:dunce:
 
You can share the tracks created in the Course Creator on-line. But only tracks created since 1.0.7.

OP, You can use the Course Creator to create tracks with lots of elevation change and turns. Mt Aso and Eifel are good themes to use. You probably won't be able to recreate the one in the Seasonal but you will be able to create lots of fun courses. Mark them as Favourites and you can run them in Arcade, Practice, and On-line.
 
Back