mouser's gallery :: update april 24

• Thread starter mouser
  • 88 comments
It's been a long time since I've updated this, so I'll throw in a couple of older images.

Lancer EVO

(Please Click to View Full-Size)

Subaru WRX STi
img0057tk4.jpg

the lancer looks so damn sweet ! the rims are so well detailed and clean, same with the rest of the car. the subaru is somewhat an ordinary angle, but i like how you captured the metallic paint of the car, and the whole pic looks clean. the grey from the background and the blue paint of the car, together with the gold rims all go very well in harmony.

Thanks. I was kind of disappointed with the evo cause theres still many ways I could have improved it. As for the STi, I didn't really like how cartoony it came out.

Any feedback on what's good, what needs to be improved on is greatly appreciated.

Both are cool and stylish, but that EVO is looking so damm sexy!!! Love the angle...and the shiny look of course:tup:

Well done mate:D

It has passed a long time since you last update.
I love the lancer, looks so dam good, clean and shiny. The Subaru is a little gloss and I am not very fond of the saturated colour car vs. monotone background.

I don’t get tired of looking to the Ford GT one, it is absolutely amazing. It’s so clean and shny. The others are very good also 👍
+Rep (also for the tutorial you gave me in the past (Body Lines))

Couple more pics, just trying to upload my old ones before I get started on new ones.

Random Shots II

img0049sx6.jpg

Feedback welcome 👍​

I haven't posted (or even played GT4) in a long time, but I'm posting this picture up for some feedback. Old photo of some small car during a license test, edited to look like a tilt-shift photo.

img0136rc3.jpg

+/- Feedback Accepted

Welcome back, mouser! 👍

Nice go at that technique, I've never tried it with GT4 images before but on real images (most) is ends up coming out fairly well.
I think yours just needed to have the car slight more to the center, so you could use the blur on the bottom too and then the effect would be a lot more realistic. Also, I don't know how much the fact that the sunlight is "against" you on this shot influences the final result, because it's probably harder to do it right if the light itself is telling us that it's a "real"pic, instead of a general light that is at about 12:00.

Still, great pic and nice to see you back :)

Thanks for the feedback, I was a little disappointed at how wide the focal area was (as in, the area between the two sections of blurring), and this being my first try, I haven't yet gotten used to using the gradient tool in a more controlled manner. I've been messing around with it lately but can't seem to get it perfect.

It's good to be back, but sadly I don't even play GT4 anymore after getting a new 360 since my PS2 stopped working. Luckily I still have a plethora of old images to work with but eventually I'll run out of shots. :guilty:

Thanks TVR.

I have two more images to post but I'm on my laptop and can't post them till tomorrow or monday. ;)

that's pretty cool. i never would of thought of doing that. definitely not something we see everyday here at gtp. well done mate!! but i hope to see more updates from you in the future.

Another photo, one out of three for my newest update.

img0006yz4.jpg

More to come later, comments & critism welcome.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm really mad that I missed the recent "staring at the sun" comp, I would have liked to have entered that sun pic (not saying I stand a chance).

The stock image was pretty bad, very yellowish hue and choppy lines, the car looked blotchy, etc. I did quite a bit of editing with hues, I desaturated it quite a bit, and I think it came out pretty good.

Back