Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter birthday, son performance at school, then dropping daughter off at soccer a few hrs later when I head to the track for a 2 day event.

Zoooom!

Good luck, guys.

Daughter birthday, son performance at school, then dropping daughter off at soccer a few hrs later when I head to the track for a 2 day event.

Zoooom!

Good luck, guys.
Very busy man this weekend:)
Have fun

sorry i missed last night. I has a cousin drop by whom i haven't seen for some time. Out to dinner with laughs all night. hope to make the next one.
That's fine we hope to see you in two weeks.

Home Sweet Home.

willow.jpg

It was great to get to race again last night if only for two races.
The second race at Willow was interesting, and I was happy to salvage a podium out of it.
Have no idea how @dabneyd managed the last lap with no left front.. zero.. :bowdown:
Sorry to @racingchamp30 and @CAMikaze for my mistakes in R2, but wanted to say thanks to everyone for showing up.
Not sure how soon I'll be back, but hope to see you all as soon as possible..:cheers:

Home Sweet Home.

View attachment 245166

It was great to get to race again last night if only for two races.
The second race at Willow was interesting, and I was happy to salvage a podium out of it.
Have no idea how @dabneyd managed the last lap with no left front.. zero.. :bowdown:
Sorry to @racingchamp30 and @CAMikaze for my mistakes in R2, but wanted to say thanks to everyone for showing up.
Not sure how soon I'll be back, but hope to see you all as soon as possible..:cheers:

It's alright Euclid.

I just realised, with RoC being pushed back a week, we now have a schedule conflict. What are we going to do?

I just realised, with RoC being pushed back a week, we now have a schedule conflict. What are we going to do?

Well I'm not sure how much my involvement matters now, but I will be off the grid for a while after tomorrow.
The fact that we are here now is because I endorsed this. I never envisioned myself being able to run it though.
However I will do whatever you guys need once I can get back..👍

Well I'm not sure how much my involvement matters now, but I will be off the grid for a while after tomorrow.
The fact that we are here now is because I endorsed this. I never envisioned myself being able to run it though.
However I will do whatever you guys need once I can get back..👍

I guess what I was trying to say didn't get stated in the right way.
All I'm saying is.. I feel responsible for this thing and feel bad I cant be around to help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back