Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking we should do another practice session on Thursday night at 8 pm EDT but this time use the Brands Hatch GP Circuit to have a look at our settings. We pretty much ran Daytona only tonight.

Thursday is when most everybody practices for SNAIL Sunday main events. Wednesday is Racecars. So, most of our fellow competitors will be bokked for the next couple days. I am sorry I missed the practice session, the alerts box did not show this thread had any new posts.:banghead:

Will the race be starting at 7pm central or 8pm?

Edit: Was just looking through forum and it's at 8pm central start time. That is good for me because i have to drive sis in law to work at 6:45, will be home way before then to start racing tonight.

Last edited:
Will the race be starting at 7pm central or 8pm?

Edit: Was just looking through forum and it's at 8pm central start time. That is good for me because i have to drive sis in law to work at 6:45, will be home way before then to start racing tonight.
Sounds good. Come prepared to loose to my Viper

State GTP/PSN ID - dangerzone641/GTPdangerzone641
Your Color Combo - Metallic silver with Neon green wheels
Your Number.- 16

Car - Nissan fairlady

Last edited:
Are u still taking entries to this series? I'd like to join in for week 2 if possible. I'm new to this site so idk what division I would b in.

Cool, thanx, If I get time to pratice I'll join in tonight, but idk if that's gunna happen.

dcplr434/dcplr434
Blue with silver wheels
Car#34

Ford gt 05

Hello, I would like to join tonight's races if possible. I was a SNAIL D1 member a couple of months ago.
Please confirm that I can race tonight. I'll be using the Mazda rx7 :)
Upon confirmation, I'll be able to send the friend requests in order to race tonight at 9 o' clock

State GTP/PSN ID: GTP_Rotary
Your Color Combo: red & black
Your Number: 11

Thanks

Hello, I would like to join tonight's races if possible. I was a SNAIL D1 member a couple of months ago.
Please confirm that I can race tonight. I'll be using the Mazda rx7 :)
Upon confirmation, I'll be able to send the friend requests in order to race tonight at 9 o' clock

State GTP/PSN ID: GTP_Rotary
Your Color Combo: red & black
Your Number: 11

Thanks
You can race tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back