Mr RobotTV 

• Thread starter MeanElf
  • 53 comments
Oh so there's more episode this season ? I thought eps.10 was the season finale like last year.

Edit : Just checked and apparently it's 12 this season. With a double finale episode.
Did you get the double-finale because it was just a single episode here in the UK.

And now the wait between series two and three...

Hell, I really thought it would wrap up with this series finale (don't get me wrong, I didn't want it to) Now though, I'm left wondering where they are taking this - what invisible rocks will the story get deflected by?

So I've wrapped up the first season... and wow, I totally did not expect that many twists. As for the hacking and tech-meandering, it's quite accurate. I didn't get all the jargon they use but I did notice some things, like the Superuser command on Android.

🤬 that was amazing. I'm gonna have to rewatch tomorrow. I have so many more questions. This is going to be such an amazing season.

I love how they're handling the whole Trump thing in this and the casual jibes are sublimely placed, especially in episode 6 (Kill Process.)

Saw this on Reddit and I thought it really represented the recent episode.

z5J5TJbAP_UQYm306dM4tnCjbb6TExWXh6-rrxBZBpQ.png

I watched the first episode of season 3. I really really wanted to stay interested, but the storyline is so ridiculously convoluted at this point that it is impossible to understand. The whole season is still sittong on my DVR, but I can't decide if I'm going to bother to watch or not.

big spoilers for episodes 1 and 2
I can't believe they killed off Angela within minutes of the start of the season. I'm really mad. They spent so much time developing her character arc, but they just end it there. Whatever
There's a third personality???????????? Why were there 4 seats at the table??

I stopped watching after the first and a half season. I am curious if the following seasons are worth watching? Or the highpoint was already in the first season?

I think the high point is easily the 3rd season. But I do think the 2nd season is a lot slower and harder to get through than the rest, at least the first time through. Once you realize what's going on, the 2nd season's pretty good.

Wasn't able to watch the finale live, but I just finished it. And wow. I can't believe it's over. There were so many things in the past that now makes total sense. However, I still believe there are a few major loose ends.

I also 100% recommend everyone to watch this show.

Back