MR8's Gellary (Updated 10/11)

• Thread starter MR8
  • 704 comments
Ryosuke_Gumna
Request for :

Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2000 "bug-eye") any color except black, thanks! And nice JGTC pictures.

I have more JGTC pics but I'm not MR8 :lol:

Ian, fantastic work as always. Loving the newest additions, can't believe I never saw the speed limit sign before :)

kennythebomb
can't believe I never saw the speed limit sign before

That's because you were like this everytime you pit in: (Sorry I stole your car Kenny, I went for a joyride with the GF and got into these punk ricers calling me out. So I HAD to take 'em on!) :lol:

Without the captions it doesn't look as exciting, but I know no one's gonna bother reading them...

MR8
Exclusive crash photos at the round 2 qualifier (the fatal accident which killed Kenny) :lol:

Finally the images have been released on condition of anonymity by the track photographer.

I think you can see my leg pinned behind the wall....:)

kennythebomb
Finally the images have been released on condition of anonymity by the track photographer.

I think you can see my leg pinned behind the wall....:)

No I think you're just seeing stuff there Kenny. The grotesque body parts has been digitally removed to suit the PG-13 crowd, so the children won't have to see your dangling leg hanging off my intercooler in their dreams. EVERY NIGHT. :mischievous:

MR8
No I think you're just seeing stuff there Kenny. The grotesque body parts has been digitally removed to suit the PG-13 crowd, so the children won't have to see your dangling leg hanging off my intercooler in their dreams. EVERY NIGHT. :mischievous:

I should have known you would have paid off the photographer.....

Great new ones Ian, I admire the car choice. Two cars you don't see too often. The Spyker looks great.

however....

Your Odyssey is no match for my flying one!

Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car

Mazda MX-Crossport

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe

kennythebomb
however....

Your Odyssey is no match for my flying one!

Maybe so. However, you have the "soccer-mom-color" Odessey, and I have the cool "pimped-out" color and wheels. :sly:

MR8...great pics...the Mazda6 Touring Car pix are exactly my taste!
Great work pal 5*👍 Keep it up :)

P.S. Already Subscribed!!

I hate the mandatory imageshack banner on the pics when I have to do a multi image upload... :irked:

Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune:

Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune:

(Not very creative am I? :ill: )

The 6th Audi one is sweet due to the cactus lightpole.

The first and last Zonda ones at El Capitan are sweet! Best on this page, imo. 👍

except for that ugly tree behind you in the first pic

WHATS NEW MR8 has taken my breath.... i'm left speechless... i think MR8 has put up more pics then then everyone put to gether here at gtplanet... idk i do alot i have over 300 on my flsh drive (to lazy to delete em.. i never post anymore cause no one goes to my gallery but o well i show off to my friends and i'ma doin a slide show... but great pics MR8! 👍

Master_Yoda
WHATS NEW MR8 has taken my breath.... i'm left speechless... i think MR8 has put up more pics then then everyone put to gether here at gtplanet... idk i do alot i have over 300 on my flsh drive (to lazy to delete em.. i never post anymore cause no one goes to my gallery but o well i show off to my friends and i'ma doin a slide show... but great pics MR8! 👍

Hehe thanks. For the record, I have 2082 pics from GT4 on my HD, 1962/131 pages on imageshack, 97% of them GT4 pics from the ol' request days. :eek:

Back