First:
@Lilslick510 Adv
Second:
GTT_Bee Adv
Third:
Ronald lead three runs, why?
Ronald Adv
Fourth:
Round 2 should have gone to Rocketz, the mustang went well of line and made contact after.
Rocketz adv
Semi 1:
@Lilslick510 should have won round 2, maintained the gap and had more angle
Akuma Adv
Semi 2:
Rocket won the first and second, was no need for a SD
Rocketz adv
Final:
Shouldn't have been a OMT as Rocketz caused the collision, therefore Akuma won that run.
@Lilslick510

------------
That's my opinion on the whole thing. A lot better judging than last time, just need to fix a few issues that are in bold. Good job!
------------
@monsterGAUZ get my boy his comp card made yo! :cheers:
@Lilslick510 Nice job!

First:
@Lilslick510 Adv
Second:
GTT_Bee Adv
Third:
Because there was 7 round so I cut out 3 OMT.
Ronald Adv
Fourth:
Round 2 should have gone to Rocketz, the mustang went well of line and made contact after.
I was voting for rocketz487 but the other 2 judges said OMT.
Rocketz adv
Semi 1:
For me, I think Bee had better line and little bit more angle than AKUMA, but for me that should be OMT.
Akuma Adv
Semi 2:
I was voting for rocketz487 for the first round and I think rocketz should have won on that 1st round.
Rocketz adv
Final:
Shouldn't have been a OMT as Rocketz caused the collision, therefore Akuma won that run.
For me, I said OMT because Rocketz came in and hit AKUMA by a little and should AKUMA spinout to the left, not the right? Because Rocketz bump on AKUMA's front right bumper not the rear. :)

First:
@Lilslick510 Adv
Second:
GTT_Bee Adv
Third:
Ronald Adv
Fourth:
Rocketz adv
Semi 1:
Akuma Adv
Semi 2:
Rocketz adv
Final:
@Lilslick510

------------
That's my opinion on the whole thing. A lot better judging than last time, just need to fix a few issues that are in bold. Good job!
------------
@monsterGAUZ get my boy his comp card made yo! :cheers:
@Lilslick510 Nice job!

Ronald lead 3 times cause zkar keep messing up on his lead, plus to make his video look good :).

Much better calls, I agree.
(I have some doubts regarding the Red Infinity VS Orange Trans Am on Infinity's lead. I'm not quite sure the Infinity was sufficiently out of line at the last corner to force a pass...but it's perhaps a 50/50 call)

4:30 Action boy should not have gotten advantage after his lead run. Yes, his lines were better but he made a HUGE correction upon entry.

6:20, second run of the first Semi final (Actionboy versus Ballista), goes OMT. Why? It was a clear win for Actionboy. :) He got through nonetheless, though.

Wrong screen at 6:48. Ballista went up against Action, and not Dark. The first battle was Ballista and Action, which Action won. (Just to improve vid quality, has nothing to do with the comp itself ofc. :) )

All in all: I think the person that should have won, did win. Calls were good, overall. Good competition.

Back