MrEverest Gallery|11.12|18 Works from 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrEverest
  • 366 comments
  • 32,819 views

What annoys you in my work?

  • Light

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Effects

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excessive Brightness

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Messages
197
Russian Federation
Omsk
Messages
AlexEverest
Hey all! Just want to say that my English is very bad. Communication here, I support and thank "Google Translate" by guessing its translation. Therefore, the questions, if any, will answer possible. Thank you!
From Syberia, with Love!

PHOTOSET BUTTONS

Race in BMW M3 GTR​


Hard Drifting in Amemiya FD3S​


Photos at high speed!​


ONE LOVE!​
----------------------
​
 
Last edited:
Great shots, MrEverest. Love that Subaru. Look forward to seeing more from you! 👍
 
You have made a good start in my opinion. :)
 
Last edited:
All of the shots are pretty good.. but Mustang shots stand out as the best in my opinion
 
The Ultimate Speedtest...
One second before breakthrough​

​
 
My favourite feature from the shot, has to be the mood.
 
Welcome here MrEverest.That's a really nice start for your gallery. Wait for updates !
 
Not bad, nice colour and light. As Jamie mentioned the mood makes it. The composition could be a little better but it's still nice overall.
 
Very nice looking pictures so far! ;)👍
 
Good start to your gallery! :)

I like that Nismo on a time attack mission at Tsukuba.
Also, loving that white RX-7 with those pretty pink wheels! :drool:
Plus the GT-R Proto, are my favorites. Good job! 👍
 
Many thanks to all! I appreciate your opinion!
------
My first photo in very dark night...
​
 
Last edited:
Event for the new season - a new photoset.
On this BMW I won a landslide victory. I fell in love with her.

So, DTC Championship

1


2


3


4


5
​
 
Great photos, MrEverest! M3 shots are nice, but AE86 in night is perfect!
 
Brilliant start to your gallery! 👍
 
Looking, good, Alex (or Alexander?:))!
 
As I say before, Russian are the best! You are one of them! :drool:

Great start, Alex! 👍
 
Yeah, we love stance :) And I want more photos like last one! Good composition and editing.

BTW, what's the colour on this Silvia?
 
Very impressive start to your gallery mate. 👍 Particularly love those Mustang & M3 GTR shots. Impressive stuff straight off the bat. Nice stance edit too! I like the way you've actually thought about the lighting!
 
BkS, thank you, for the detailed feedback!
 
Hot sunset is really well made with a great choice of toning, a nice bokeh and a good light 👍👍
And that DTC set is also great :)
Nice work again mate 👍
 
Really nice ! Very cinematic, great use of light 👍
 
Back