Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Effects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excessive Brightness

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Very beautiful these last two shots Alex :)
And great to know you will experiment real life photography, that's a good idea 👍

And again I say Hello! I no longer do new works, there were reasons. This year I finish school, so the games have much time remains. Recently acquired a new camera to continue poznovat basics photos is Gran Turismo 5. Unfortunately, I still can not buy the sixth part of this game, however, I was more than enough GT5. So today I decided to make two small photoset if someone else decides to go to my gallery, I'll be glad :)

So...

Jaguar XK

Skyline versus Silvia
#gopro_mode_on

Awesome! The 3rd picture is crazy! The rims look so cool, The whole picture is real:bowdown:

The Skyline vs Silvia set is also nice, especially the GoPro idea:D

Hi Guys! O God, for a year I did not spread here and generally anywhere. Until today, I never thought that a year has made only 18 photos. Perhaps this is because I still use to this GT5. Unfortunately, I do not know if I buy it or leave in dreams. Whatever it was, I want to show you the 18 works, which wrote above. I hope someone else comes here...

p.s. The works are arranged in order of their creation, starting from February 11, 2014.

Back