MrEverest Gallery | 23 Feb

• Thread starter MrEverest
  • 51 comments
It's MrEverest?? Yes, you were one of my favourite photographers back in GT5, great to see you on GT6! :bowdown: You've instantly provided us with really amazing photos too, all very realistic, all very exciting! :drool:👍

It's MrEverest?? Yes, you were one of my favourite photographers back in GT5, great to see you on GT6! :bowdown: You've instantly provided us with really amazing photos too, all very realistic, all very exciting! :drool:👍
Yep, it's me :) Thank you! 👍

Welcome back! Impressive works in your first updates. 👍

Set 1: The white TT, the 2nd Alpine and the Shelby GT500 are photos superb.
Set 2: I really like the toning on the Willow Springs shots and that SLS at Goodwood looks perfect too.
Set 3: The B&W Nismo and the Muscle Car fight are awesome.

Once more, each shot is excellent. The One77 is just beautiful and the rendering of the GTR and the M4 ones is peerfect, very realistic !

Quality gallery my friend. Very good editing on every single shot. The gauges photo is brilliant and that 2nd shot from this set is crisp but smooth at the same time. My favourites from your work must be those 2.

I guess I need to keep an eye in this gallery :cheers:

The first Fairlady shot is simply totally real :bowdown:

I also love the two RX7 shots and the retro feel of the civic one. Great job once more mate :cheers:

I like a lot the dark mood of the Lambo set and the Ronda view is superb 👍
And this last set is really excellent. This blavk old skyline is beautiful. I especially really like the work on lightning and toning in the Eiger part 👍
Bravo :cheers:

I like a lot the dark mood of the Lambo set and the Ronda view is superb 👍
And this last set is really excellent. This blavk old skyline is beautiful. I especially really like the work on lightning and toning in the Eiger part 👍
Bravo :cheers:
Thank You, Jeremy!

Back