MSR'S GTP DRIFT COMP!

United States
GrandBlanc, Mi
NOISE-BOMB_MSR
okay guys not sure if this the right place to post this but I'm starting a new series for the GTPlanet community on Gran Turismo 6. the series comp is going to be a Formula Drift style comp. 16 drifters 4weeks=one season, with 1 week off. every week we will have 2 solo runs for the qualifiers which only the top 8 of the qualifying round move on to the quarter finals. then its 1 v 1 sections one lead one follow. if a spin is encountered it is a automatic 0 from either the leader or the follower. this comp will be judged by speed angle line and proximity (qualifying round proximity to the corner is judged) there is a five point penalty system when dropping tires if you reach your 5th penalty your run is an automatic 0. 360's are not allowed in this comp however door door tapping is allowed also passing is allowed only if you have lane to do so if you do not have a lane open you may not proceed with the pass. it must be A fair pass and A clean pass. qualifying round will be judged on a point basis from 0.00 to 100.00pts. Tire regulations for this comp will be comfort hards. horsepower regulations will be set to 750. abs will be allowed. if your car has downforce it must be set to it's lowest.you may also use the following mr,rr,or fr car. vehicle restriction no nascar no rocket no redbull no gokarts.

Point standings will be
1st 25 pts
2nd 20pts
3rd 15pts
4th 10pts
5th 5pts
6th 0pts
And so on.

I will be holding a qualifying comp on friday the 8th of August I'm looking for 6 more competitors. lobby will open 9pm Est that's 6pm Pacific time during our comp season comps will be held on sundays at 8pm est 5pm Pacific. lobby name will be MSR'S GTP COMP these comps will be long and for that reason we will be having a 10 minute break in between qualifying round and quarter finals. if you have any questions about this, or have any concerns please feel free to message me here or on PSN at NOISE-BOMB_MSR thank you and happy drifting.

Last edited:
WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg

the following has changed for the point standings system
1st-100pts
2nd-80pts
3-4 64pts
5-8 48pts
9-16 32pts

Also for qualification round
Every one will be juged on
25pts for speed
25pts for angle
25pts for line
25pts for proximity to the corner
For a total of 100pts

Dont forget tomorrow at 8pm eastern 5pm Pacific the lobby will be open sunday the frist comp will be held for the lucky top 16 but that can change every season

Hopefully starting in just a few seasons i can start having prizes such as 50$ psn card 35$ and 20 psn cards for 1st 2nd and 3rd place finishers

I do hope u like my series
And remember it about being friends off the track but on track its every man or woman for them selfs thanks guys.

ladies and gentleman your top 16 drifters for season one of MSR'S GTP COMP!
Devonte
Pinky
Aao_lil
Goon
Naoki
Smoky
Rage
NOISE-BOMB_BASS
NOISE-BOMB_KAIJU
NOISE-BOMB_CHOMP
Mohave_BR
XoPalape
Aao_fuji
Redsuns-majisto
Warner45231
And me

thank you to all that qualified hope to see you next season witch starts in 5 weeks
congratulations to those who made it. this season is truly going to be amazing

Please stay tuned for the rest of the season

here you will be able to follow your favorite driver.

@Isho , I think you should be in this as I was watching your run thursday.

You this killed it don't know why you aren't in top 16.

But I'll bow down to you, cause you this kill comps. That includes the rest of mcr.

You guys got a special wheel talent.

A lot of people like majtsu, xopalpe, including my boy aza messed up.

You had no mistakes on your run.

:bowdown:

But I'll bow down to you, cause you this kill comps. That includes the rest of mcr.

Lol no worries bro. Funny how me & Dori__Zoku were probably the only ones to link the whole section properly(tsukuba full lap reverse) and both of us didnt make it because we were using slow cars according to them :lol: Appreciate it though :P

You mean to tell me ish didn't make qualifying. Bruh

Lol no worries bro. Funny how me & Dori__Zoku were probably the only ones to link the whole section properly(tsukuba full lap reverse) and both of us didnt make it because we were using slow cars according to them :lol: Appreciate it though :P
No it had nothing to do with speed line angle or proximity to the corner it the fact is that dori had 4 point deductions (tire drops) come on guys i posted the rules and regs of my comp you drop to many tires then the next guy your not running so dont talk ****. how ever i did compliment dori on his run it just needed to be cleaned up if he would of got his 5th deduction he would of been disqualified no and if or buts that's the end. also if you weren't happy the adult thing to do was to send me a pm and we could of discus the issue not blasting my comp on the internet

No it had nothing to do with speed line angle or proximity to the corner it the fact is that dori had 4 point deductions (tire drops) come on guys i posted the rules and regs of my comp you drop to many tires then the next guy your not running so dont talk ****. how ever i did compliment dori on his run it just needed to be cleaned up if he would of got his 5th deduction he would of been disqualified no and if or buts that's the end. also if you weren't happy the adult thing to do was to send me a pm and we could of discus the issue not blasting my comp on the internet
:gtpflag: :gtpflag:

No man don't take it the wrong way was this saying.

Besides I don't think isho was dropping tires not talking about my team mate. I know aza dropped cause he even said so.

:gtplanet:

Keep Drifting Serious.

Goodluck man with this don't worry I'm still competing. :gtpflag:

Start a conversation with me I'll tell you everything I seen.

Why the hostility man I'm just amazed that one of the better drifters on gt6 actually didn't advanced for the first time in like 3 weeks LOL.

:gtpflag: :gtpflag:

No man don't take it the wrong way was this saying.

Besides I don't think isho was dropping tires not talking about my team mate. I know aza dropped cause he even said so.

:gtplanet:

Keep Drifting Serious.

Goodluck man with this don't worry I'm still competing. :gtpflag:

Start a conversation with me I'll tell you everything I seen.
Ok cuz man im not looking to start a war nb is already in a war with steelcity but any way yes dori did drop 4 times last sunday when we did are first sesh in qualifying dori had 70.00 run that did not cut it for the top 8 this time dori ran a 75.00 with 4 deductions now
Warner ran 75.00 with 1 deduction he clearly got it of dori im not asking yall not to continue looking for your favorite driver or even join us next season cuz next season thes cash prizes involved so it up to yall.

Ok cuz man im not looking to start a war nb is already in a war with steelcity but any way yes dori did drop 4 times last sunday when we did are first sesh in qualifying dori had 70.00 run that did not cut it for the top 8 this time dori ran a 75.00 with 4 deductions now
Warner ran 75.00 with 1 deduction he clearly got it of dori im not asking yall not to continue looking for your favorite driver or even join us next season cuz next season thes cash prizes involved so it up to yall.
No team should be in a war IMO its a video game who cares if people don't like you.

okay I have answers for all of those questions

1. The comp starts tomorrow at 8pm eastern 5pm Pacific
2. If some drops from comp at any time the will be replaced with the next runner up if we are half way the runner up inherents ther points
3. Since the room will be filled up with 16 spots going in to quarter finals 9th-16th will be judging. And in that aspect everyone should know how to judge based on the common sense of speed line angle and proximity to the leader after 2 runs the judges may post who that feal won the battle.

Ok the 4 tracks this season are
1. SS5 (last section of track)
2. Silverstone Gp (2 corner section)
3. Circuito de Madrid (normal section)
3. Mt panorama (down hill section)

You all should know these sections i have no need to show you all these section they are all common sections

Remember you can only use one car per season i will get your car and your hp when the lobby opens. track will be open to practice till 8:30pm eastern 5:30 Pacific so if you join at 8:25 pm you will only have 5minutes to practice so get in the lobby a.s.a.p thanks guys

Ok the 4 tracks this season are
1. SS5 (last section of track)
2. Silverstone Gp (2 corner section)
3. Circuito de Madrid (normal section)
4. Mt panorama (down hill section)

You all should know these sections i have no need to show you all these section they are all common sections

Remember you can only use one car per season i will get your car and your hp when the lobby opens. track will be open to practice till 8:30pm eastern 5:30 Pacific so if you join at 8:25 pm you will only have 5minutes to practice so get in the lobby a.s.a.p thanks guys
Interesting.

Please dont think of me of someone thats trying to start something with you. Im just telling driftryuji my point of view from what I've seen that night.
Noise bomb kaiju has droped out isho is in congratulations
No thanks, I only joined because I was bored.

Back