MSR'S GTP DRIFT COMP!

Please read this.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...plained-for-gt6-drift-comps-drift-olr.306688/

@NOISEBOMB_MSR

Are comps are different from forza.

@ghostthief980, @DUD Rage

Not focusing on this anymore please scratch me out of it got better competition ahead of me.
I was not referring my comp to be somthing out of forza this comp has nothing to do with forza so please dont use excuses like "OUR COMPS ARE DIFFERENT THAN FORZA" well ya all comps are different than other comps buy a hair or two i am sorry you dont like the rules this comp is murly for fun no need to get fussy if you wish to be removed from the comp thats fine i wish you the best of luck and hope to battle you soon for fun.

ladies and gentleman I am here to let you know that I will be cancelling my comp due to workhowever I do have a one-time event comp coming up soon there will be a cash prize and sign ups will be on here GTP so please keep a lookout for anything on my comp on here thank you all for who showed up for my comp and I will see you on the track

ladies and gentleman I am here to let you know that I will be cancelling my comp due to workhowever I do have a one-time event comp coming up soon there will be a cash prize and sign ups will be on here GTP so please keep a lookout for anything on my comp on here thank you all for who showed up for my comp and I will see you on the track
Btw Might wana move this to the teams and meets.

Back