Mt Painorama - Available now

Yes, it is on the cards that Bathurst will feature on GT6..... can hardly wait!!
Enjoy my track in the meantime!!
Will add you tonight on the FR list

Good news, PD has been spotted at Bathurst taking photos and scans, so you could say it is unofficially confirmed. There is a video on youtube

Dude, your track is awesome.
I can't imagine how long it took you to make that track but I promise you.. It was worth every second of it.

Thanks again buddy. 👍

Hi, just joined GT Planet, so catching up on info like this. I would like to grab this track off you, will send an FR tonight if it is still available.

PSN - Mythen7

ok, im going to sound like a total idiot, :dopey: but the truth is im completely new to online play experiences :ill:. now i want to find and try this track, and if i can, download it as well. the answer may be on the quotes, but i havent seen it. i would appreciate some "hand holding" to help me understand how this site works.

Thanks

PSN: fa5tf0cu5

Last edited:
ok, im going to sound like a total idiot, :dopey: but the truth is im completely new to online play experiences :ill:. now i want to find and try this track, and if i can, download it as well. the answer may be on the quotes, but i havent seen it. i would appreciate some "hand holding" to help me understand how this site works.

Thanks

PSN: fa5tf0cu5

You need to add the OP to your friends list on your PSN and then go to his 'profile' in GT5 (community area) and press the icon with the track logo in it, it will be right at the very bottom left of your screen, then you can proceed to download the track and enjoy it as well ;)

👍 hope that helped a tiny bit.

thanx ferrarri, helps a lot. not used to playing with others but has been proving better than racing ai. much more fun as well

thanx ferrarri, helps a lot. not used to playing with others but has been proving better than racing ai. much more fun as well

Glad to see you're enjoying the game as well a many of us here.
If you ever go back to racing the AI, I'd recommend going to the option area, I believe there's some sort of setting where it allows you to set the AI agressiveness [for the Arcade Mode] and also when you're in Arcade Mode you're able to choose the difficulty. I find myself enjoying the Arcade Mode quite a lot when am not online.
Enjoy buddy.

Ps: excuse my english

Wow...I been away from the GTP forums for a while, and come back to all this amazing new stuff. a downloaadable Bathurst track? Sign me up!

FR will send now... o7

Cheers Vuduegg.
The track is not an exact replica, but has many similar features and the feel of the Mt Panorama circuit.
FR - will add you tonight when online.

Enjoy....:gtpflag:

Um, pardon me.

I'm technically new here and I just happen to come across this thread for custom tracks. From the look of yours, I would love to get this and race on it.

My issue is that I'm a complete PS3 n00b. I got my system a few weeks ago and I'm still learning how to do everything, like send and receive friend requests.

My ID is: sgt_meatshield

Hey Mario, welcome to GTP.
Have sent FR
In GT5 just go to Community and click on my profile to access and download my track

I'll hit you up later if that's ok mate. I've lived in Oz for a while and have always been intrigued by the Bathurst circuit. Cool runnings man!

Back