Mt Painorama - Available now

New Zealand
Auckland
blojoggs
I have spent many hours trying to replicate the track most of us down under want to see on GT5 - Bathurst.
It is somewhat impossible to exactly replicate the track, but my "Blothurst" creation has seen many online friends get the near experience in their Holdens and Aus Fords.
The track rotation is the same, track length is nearly the same.

If interested in testing this out, send me a friend request to my GT5 online ID: blojoggs

Please feel free to share this track with your online mates

blothurst_zps81f310b3.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to all those who have downloaded and enjoyed this track so far.

Feedback on this thread would be appreciated also!

How exactly did you get the track to run counter clockwise? As far as I know, all the Eifel Circuits run clockwise...

I will definitely give this a try. FR soon.

I have sent a FR. I will report back soon.

Edit: Toscana based track with an elevation change of less than 40m. The track runs anti clockwise and has some similar corner combinations to Mt Panorama. It is a good effort but we still need the real Bathurst in the game. Thanks for trying. 👍

Last edited:
Thank you Milldrum - appreciate your fair comment, I totally agree, we NEED the real Bathurst track on GT5.

I hope that others get to enjoy this in the mean time.....

Thank You Flying Kiwi / blojoggs - great work!

This track is superb! I spent several hours testing tracks with friends yesterday and they all agreed that this was their favourite. We used 550pp road cars on sport softs.

I will be running a classic race for XJ13's, Ferrari P330's etc at this track in a few weeks as I think it will be ideally suited.

Feedback greatly appreciated sickcylinder. I am away from home until this Sunday night. I will confirm all new fr when I am back. Thanks again

Thanks Froudy. I am away from home until Sunday.
I will acknowledge fr when back.
Having trouble with picture - may need assistance best way to load here. Cheers

Gave this a run..... the only real thing out of place that I missed was the lack of drop through the Dipper into Forest's Elbow before you head down Conrod. This is not a criticism though, so please don't take it as such. A brilliant job done on this, with a decent course maker where you could add your own surrounding terrain....who knows. I took my HSV GTO LE Coupe '04 replica around, a lovely run for the win.

I have this car on share if you want to grab it.

👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
This is a truly wonderful track to drive round. Thanks Sick for the share. Great work FK. Will share when I get my PS3 back off my mate. 👍👍👍👍👍

Wow, it really is as close as it gets, I really need to try this out, I can't right now (YLOD) but I will be back online soon.

Yes we need Bathurst 👍 I'll send an FR. Thanks in advance & I'll let you know what my friends & I think of it. Edit: It seems your FRs are maxed out. Please add PapaGnr, thanks.

Last edited:
Yes we need Bathurst 👍 I'll send an FR. Thanks in advance & I'll let you know what my friends & I think of it. Edit: It seems your FRs are maxed out. Please add PapaGnr, thanks.

Thanks PapaGnr, I will trim my FR list and add you tonight....

Latest Posts

Back