Mt. Panorama is too fun,

• Thread starter VeeT1
  • 21 comments
Yeah, stick with opening threads for the things you want to complain about! It's how it's done. :D

Oh, i like panorama at night even better specially when your in a dark room, very nice.

So far one of my more disliked tracks, that darn long straight followed by a long break near the end of the course has cost me at least one race so far..

I raced on that track when I was playing Toca Race Driver 3 (an excellent game) a time ago, and was one of my favorite in the game. When I heard that it would be in GT6 I was happy :)

It's a strange track, I've got a mixed opinion about it. It's pretty high speed, fun to drive the hilly sections, but then there's that long straight with that tight corner at the end. My Diablo keeps going wide and ends up in the barriers there.

So there I was coming down Conrod Straight just before The Chase, last lap, in the lead, when an Audi R8 passes me on the left and a Courage C60 passes on the right, because rubber band effect, you know?

Just then I get rammed straight up the keister by the Merc/Sauber sending me off in the boontoollies.

Morale of the story is I placed 8th and lost the championship. Jimmies were rustled.

Bathurst is another track for the favorites, like every course in this game.

Don't see why everyone is having a hard time with the long kink in the last straight. If your car is unstable when cornering in high speed, just let off the gas. Brake at the straight after the minor corner, and move through as quickly as you can.

There is even a driving test where you can practice this with a Fisker Karma.

I love the scenery but I think proper fun depends on the car being driven there. Low powered cars struggle on the uphill sections and super cars don't have enough room to breathe on the narrow mountain. It feels good in a GT3 or muscle car though.

I'm SO GLAD this track is in GT now!!!! I really enjoyed it in the TOCA games & was thinking we'd never see it in GT. Love it! 👍 Now if only PD would give us some premium Australian V8 supercars to drive on it! :mischievous:

Back