Multi Class Endurance. Catalunya. 03/11/2019.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 561 comments

Where shall we race?

• Autopolis

• Blue Moon Bay Infield A

• Catalunya

Results are only viewable after voting.
Quick one regarding my thoughts for BoP. I'll reply to/quote previous posts when I get home.

I'm thinking about keeping everything at 100% power, and 100% weight. That way, each car's strengths, weaknesses, and intricacies will be amplified a little more than they are in sport mode races. It should also help level the playing field a bit, between skill levels.

More power? You'll use more fuel.
Less weight/power? You'll catch up in the twisty bits, etc.

We already have the "No more than 2 of each car" rule in place, so we won't have a Gr.3 grid full of Porsche/Toyota.

Sorry for being dumb fellas, but re the race number..........Can we choose whatever number we want in the game? Or is it livery specific? I'll go for number 5 if possible please. ;)

It's livery specific I believe. You can buy some race cars off Brand Central with a different number if you want a stock livery.

On a side note, @Bivittavus88 I've went through my schedule and I don't have anything for the 3rd of November, and I won't let anything get in the way. So you can add me to the provisional entries if you want. Number 44 Audi R8 (Gr.3) :cheers:

Sorry for being dumb fellas, but re the race number..........Can we choose whatever number we want in the game? Or is it livery specific? I'll go for number 5 if possible please. ;)

It's entirely up to you. If your number is tied to a livery you've downloaded, you can have that number.

Unless someone else has already claimed it.

Edit. I may have misunderstood. Yes, numbers are livery specific. If you're racing a stock or downloaded livery, you'll be stuck with whichever number it comes with. If you're creating your own, you can have any number, and number boards can go wherever you want (provided there's one on each side of the car)

Last edited:
It's entirely up to you. If your number is tied to a livery you've downloaded, you can have that number.

Unless someone else has already claimed it.

Edit. I may have misunderstood. Yes, numbers are livery specific. If you're racing a stock or downloaded livery, you'll be stuck with whichever number it comes with. If you're creating your own, you can have any number, and number boards can go wherever you want (provided there's one on each side of the car)

Yes mate understood now lol.....I'll have my own "Hamster" livery of course, and number #44 will be it, to go with the decal on the nose! Scrub #5!!

Early days, but I might go with something like this! :D

71886874_10220718841102165_7208676030184161280_n.jpg

71750588_10220718841782182_2941199277952598016_n.jpg

Couple of things have come up. So, I'll get to updating the entry list/rules etc later tonight.

@Bivittavus88 this is sure going to be an interesting event, I'm thrilled already! :lol:

By the way, I've sent a friend request on PSN to your EMEA account, since that's the one on the entry list. :cheers:

Aye, it should be a good one.

No worries. The EMEA account is my main, and the one I'll hosting/racing with.

Yes mate understood now lol.....I'll have my own "Hamster" livery of course, and number #44 will be it, to go with the decal on the nose! Scrub #5!!

Early days, but I might go with something like this! :D

Looks good, man.

At this rate, I might have to change things to 6 Gr.1, and 10 Gr.3 :lol: That said, that would work nicely, too.

Couple of things have come up. So, I'll get to updating the entry list/rules etc later tonight.

Aye, it should be a good one.

No worries. The EMEA account is my main, and the one I'll hosting/racing with.

Looks good, man.

At this rate, I might have to change things to 6 Gr.1, and 10 Gr.3 :lol: That said, that would work nicely, too.
Brooooo! :eek: I'm so down for this :dopey:. I don't care which group (1 or 3). I'm in :lol:. #73 is what I'll sport if it's not already taken. This is soooooo long over due. Thanks for taking the initiative on our behalf for a great experience :bowdown:. @Pigems, and @Mistah_MCA you guys too! Thanks for the effort you guys bring to GTS as well.

Qyn
Brooooo! :eek: I'm so down for this :dopey:. I don't care which group (1 or 3). I'm in :lol:. #73 is what I'll sport if it's not already taken. This is soooooo long over due. Thanks for taking the initiative on our behalf for a great experience :bowdown:. @Pigems, and @Mistah_MCA you guys too! Thanks for the effort you guys bring to GTS as well.

I've seen it done a few times. But, it's always with guys that are far more serious about things than the average GTP user. So, decided us average/slightly better than average guys needed something.

If this goes well, I may turn it into a short series.

I've seen it done a few times. But, it's always with guys that are far more serious about things than the average GTP user. So, decided us average/slightly better than average guys needed something.

I've read about it a few times within the forums, just never saw anyone move forward with it.

Yeah, some of those league guys take things VERY seriously. It’s ruins the fun for me, I just wanna race and have fun when it comes to lobbies. :)

If I have a Monday off(which would be Sunday for everyone else), can you put me down as a "wild card"?

Just for reference, in (V8)Supercars, a wild card is a team that only participate at designated races due to Virgin Australia Supercar rules.

Yeah, some of those league guys take things VERY seriously. It’s ruins the fun for me, I just wanna race and have fun when it comes to lobbies. :)

Likewise.

I'd like people to take the race sort of seriously. As in, no intentional shenanigans, etc. But, it's all for fun. It's a game, after all.

Oh. You're being very kind. Thank you.

On the basis that we're all friends, not trying to cheat each other and are generally fair... Can we turn off the penalties for when I'm running all over the grass/run offs and into walls trying to get out of you guys ways?! :lol:

Strong penalties for everyone bar Joey? I'll see what I can do.

Seriously, though. Don't get out of anyone's way. I'll put a "faster driver to make clean pass" clause in.

If I have a Monday off(which would be Sunday for everyone else), can you put me down as a "wild card"?

Just for reference, in (V8)Supercars, a wild card is a team that only participate at designated races due to Virgin Australia Supercar rules.

Will do. I love wildcard entries. Especially the old school BSB riders into WSBK races. Wildcards won quite a few times.

Just putting it out there guys, but if in the next update at the end of the month we get Spa, would it be a total surprise if the race took place there? :D

Mate, even I'd be surprised if we race at Spa :lol:

Right. Just grabbing some food, then FINALLY heading home, where I can fire up the laptop, and do some proper post editing.

If that's the case then I need to change mine to #5 to go with my Mustang Sampling Cadillac TS050. :D

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190717150510.jpg

So basically same rules at Saturday nights then? Works for me, we don’t even need to use the penalty system for Saturday’s. :)

Pretty much, yeah. There's no points, or a championship to aim for. Just don't be a dick, race hard, and have fun.

If that's the case then I need to change mine to #5 to go with my Mustang Sampling Cadillac TS050. :D

View attachment 856164

I think you and @Invisigoth might have to fight over that one.

Unless he takes a Gr.3 slot, and uses 05 . .

@Sven Jurgens

Sound like something you might enjoy? Preferably in Gr.1 . . hint hint :gtpflag:

I would but Catalunya? Hmm why not. (hint Tokyo rain gr.1 :lol:) It depends on the time, although on a Sunday I might be able to convince the rest I've got to do this :cheers: GR.1 for me, R92CP, Number 45. It won't do that well with all the corners but I like to drive it.

I would but Catalunya? Hmm why not. (hint Tokyo rain gr.1 :lol:) It depends on the time, although on a Sunday I might be able to convince the rest I've got to do this :cheers: GR.1 for me, R92CP, Number 45. It won't do that well with all the corners but I like to drive it.

Awesome sauce! You may struggle in the twisty bits. But, you'll annihilate everyone on the straights.

See, I love Tokyo. Buuuuuut, I suck at it in the dry. Nevermind the wet :lol:

Likewise.

I'd like people to take the race sort of seriously. As in, no intentional shenanigans, etc. But, it's all for fun. It's a game, after all.

Strong penalties for everyone bar Joey? I'll see what I can do.

Seriously, though. Don't get out of anyone's way. I'll put a "faster driver to make clean pass" clause in.

Will do. I love wildcard entries. Especially the old school BSB riders into WSBK races. Wildcards won quite a few times.

Mate, even I'd be surprised if we race at Spa :lol:

Right. Just grabbing some food, then FINALLY heading home, where I can fire up the laptop, and do some proper post editing.
Thank You. I'll do the Atenza #571 👍

Back