Multi-Class SuperGT Championship - Congratulations Winners!

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 306 comments
Although I did not attend all the rounds I thought this was very well organised. An example to all. Well done to the winners as well.
Thank you :)

We got 22 people that scored points. The game only allows 16 in a race so I think we did well to give others a chance.

We had a few people filling in last minute too from time to time and I can't thank them enough for being so flexible. As soon as numbers fall the races aren't as good then others stop coming, etc, keeping the numbers up at all times keeps it alive I think, and these last minute people were a huge help.

There were things I could of done better but generally 22 people scoring points in a series is a success in my eyes. There were 1 or 2 more that raced but didn't finish and therefor didn't score points too.

Thanks again everyone :) And a huge thanks to the core racers too that raced every / most weeks, you guys are the best :)

Last edited:
I really genuinly enjoyed this season and this championship, it had great people, great competition and some great effort from the series host because they have putted some hard work into this by keeping the races alive. The lobbies had always 16 or less drivers attending wich is really good because now we at least have a core of racers who will be or at least try to be attending every race.

All in all, I’m really secretely hoping for a 2nd season of this because i had a blast in here! (despite people were having issues with me having lag, wich is rare).

Back