Multiplayer Course Maker

• Thread starter caspervdl
  • 11 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
caspervdl
Is it possible to drive your own made circuits in multiplayer mode (offline).
My circuits are crossed out with a red stripe if I want to do so.
If yes, how can I unlock them?

I'd imagine you may have weather effects on those tracks, such as wet tarmac or rain. Any weather conditions are not permitted in the splitscreen mode. Simply edit your track to remove such weather effects.

I just signed up to ask the same thing. Tracks I have created post update 2.02 just doesn't work in 2player mode. I'm looking at the edit screen right now and all weather related options are crossed out. However, they are all set to 0% anyway.

Also, all weather options are not adjustable when you go to make a new course. They are all set to 0% and crossed out.

Something is screwy with 2player mode after the update. This along with the HUD is screwed up. I hope they fix it soon.

I can't edit my tracks! Well not once they've been created. Just can't find the button to push!

I can't edit my tracks! Well not once they've been created. Just can't find the button to push!
Just go to Course Maker and when your at the theme selection screen go to the bottom right, there's a button that lets you "edit a previously created track". You can only edit tracks that you've created of course.

I have seen people playing custom tracks online, although i have yet to figure out how.

Hey, I just re-read your comment and realized i was misinterpreting it, I got hung up on the topic.

If you just want to use your custom tracks online you need to select the track from the list below the main track list. There are 2 lists of tracks and all of your custom tracks reside in the lower list.

Back