I have the issue of two individuals in my house wanting to play GT5. Is there a way to have multiple save files so each could have their own GT file to play out of instead of sharing one career mode? If not, what are my options?
I have the issue of two individuals in my house wanting to play GT5. Is there a way to have multiple save files so each could have their own GT file to play out of instead of sharing one career mode? If not, what are my options?
Right now I have one user account on the PS3. That is an interesting concept, I'll try creating a new user account and see where that gets me. Thanks devedander.
Right now I have one user account on the PS3. That is an interesting concept, I'll try creating a new user account and see where that gets me. Thanks devedander.