MuSaSh1's GT4 Photo Diary...updated 24 hours.

• Thread starter MuSaSh1
  • 42 comments
squeek
the golf r32, does it come with the stickers as standard? thanks man, your a good photographer :)

Thanks for the comment...the R32 comes with stickers. It can be purchased at Tuner Village under HPA Racing.

thanks for that man. can i request some photos of it? also how many credits does it cost? thanks again :embarrassed:)

squeek
thanks for that man. can i request some photos of it? also how many credits does it cost? thanks again :embarrassed:)

Sure, I can even make panorama shot of the R32. Where would you like to see the car at? It cost 32k credits I think?

This is to anyone. when i save my pictures on to my memory card they take up about 250kb. How come. My friends only take up 50 kb. please help me!

fonza
This is to anyone. when i save my pictures on to my memory card they take up about 250kb. How come. My friends only take up 50 kb. please help me!

Thats because they use a jpeg compression tool such as Adobe's ImageReady. Its a nice tool and worth recommending.

fonza
what does it do and where do i get one?

It just makes the file size smaller thus making the jpeg lose quality in certain areas of the picture. Here is a free software you can try. Ive never tried it but it does do the work like Adobe's ImageReady. StripFile

Back