• 82 comments

mgo

France
Paris
Tom_Ascar
accueil-gtplanet2016.png

Club Name: Muscle Cars & Supercars
Club ID: 1061419

This club is all about having fun and enjoying some good racing with friendly people that respect each other. Basically, that is the only rule in the club.

What we do in the Club?
I'm on GT6 most days and can usually be found in the Club Lobby challenging a TT, or simply chilling out on track. Please feel free to join me anytime. There's usually always an up and coming event to practice for, a Time Trial to do, a race to be raced or a chat to enjoy.

Stock or Tuned?
Both! By doing both we get 2 for the price of 1. What more could you ask for!

Cars?
One of the most important parts of why we're here I guess! Well, simple answer is variety the spice of life and we all like a little spice in our lives now and then, right? In particular, but in no particular order, we like to dust off:
  • old classics
  • muscle cars
  • supercars
  • US race cars
Naturally if you have any good car ideas then we'd love to hear them so feel free to send any subjection in this thread.

Tyres?
I guess they may be important. Again, a variety, but usually:
  • Sport Softs
  • Racing Hard
  • Race Softs
Running different compounds mean we can enjoy a variety of racing.

When Do We Race?
Races: Mainly on Saturdays, 10pm or 2am (France time). Lobby will open 30 min prior to race time for practice runs/chilling time
Time Trials: available from the beginning of the week (Mon-Thur)
Drift Trial: available from the beginning of the week (Mon-Thur)

Races organization
The races will be of a fairly short duration - around 15 minutes - and will be over 2 rounds with a Reverse Grid for the second race. The winner will be determined by adding both race times together. In the event of a draw, race positions will determine placings. Voice chat will be disabled only club members allowed and before joining as always clean your cache.

Is it tomorrow or today and mis it?

Just finished fad. It was good to run out in the Muscle again. Well done Tom A, the tyre wear made for an interesting couple of races:cheers:

I noticed my brake pedal sticking at about 10% a couple times, so I think I've got a brake issue:indiff:

These cars are perfectly matched. Last year in testing there was nothing between them. Good combo;)

If you got a clutch padle, you can solder that of and use it for the breaks :-) but contakt cleaner vil only work for a time. The part beginning to be worne :-) sorry

mgo
*> Races and Championship <*

*> Chevelle SS 454 VS Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi Race #1 <*
Saturday 16/10/16 BST 11:30 CET 12:30 Mid-Field Raceway
Sport Soft 1320 Kg 500 hp

Thanks guys @reefer @tooma for tying Saturday's previous to the championship I'd like to start in a few weeks.
On Mid Field it looks like every thing happens in first corner

Race #1 round 1

Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_1.jpg

Race #1 round 2

Mid-Field Raceway_2.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_3.jpg

I will set other previous before starting the champ hope to see more peoples :cheers:

Last edited:
Still sorry m8 :-) :-) promest to be there :'( will always try to kick your ass m8 :-) :-)

Attachments

• IMG_20161015_174427.jpg
    IMG_20161015_174427.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20161015_184850.jpg
    IMG_20161015_184850.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20161015_203326.jpg
    IMG_20161015_203326.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 13
Really sorry Tom, this time, Saturday 22/10/16 14:30 BST for the Camaro Z28 69 VS Mustang Mach 1 71 showdown is a little too late for me here in Japan. Looks like fun though:tup:

mgo
:boggled: Unfortunately this Saturday I have important thing to do in morning :banghead::banghead: maybe I'll move the race on Sunday 12:30 BST let me know
I'm up for all. This i will plan work after it lol i hope lol

Attachments

• IMG_20161020_081853.jpg
    IMG_20161020_081853.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 13
mgo
:boggled: Unfortunately this Saturday I have important thing to do in morning :banghead::banghead: maybe I'll move the race on Sunday 12:30 BST let me know

Only change it if it suits you and the others Tom. I can do Sunday at 12:30 BST:cheers:

Back