Museum Cards. Am i the only one addicted in to it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Turismo
  • 43 comments
  • 3,946 views
Messages
276
Messages
msturismo
Well, hope this isn´t a duplicated thread. Didnt find any regarding this topic.

So... am i the only one addicted in to collecting these? I didnt understand how to obtain the cards ...are they random?

How many cards do you guys have?
 
So... am i the only one addicted in to collecting these? I didnt understand how to obtain the cards ...are they random?

You get 5 every day you play the game while connected to the network. Which 5 they are is random. You can also trade with other people if you have duplicates - a bit like collecting football stickers or whatever cashcow was around every year at school .. only without having to pay for packs of stickers!

Not sure if you get any as rewards for anything else - the only time I've had any is 5 just after midnight every night I've been playing!

Steve.
 
I find myself turning on the ps3 just to collect the 5 cards, see what is new and then turn off the ps3.
 
I am not addicted but I do like to check them everytime I get 5 new ones.
 
How many are there going to be in total?, anyone know?, people (myself included) must have tons of them!!
 
I have some, I haven't really looked at them though, maybe I'll have to look and see what I have later.
 
since when was this available, after the server downtime?
 
since when was this available, after the server downtime?
Since day one. It's next to the track list icon in the bottom left of the home screen.
 
since when was this available, after the server downtime?

It's always been available, you get 5 cards every day you start GT5 Life while connected to the PSN.
 
Think I got about 60 cards...
 
I'm not addicted to them...yet. ;) I can see how they could get addicting though.
 
I`m collecting them as well.
Have a couple of PSN accounts (us,german,jp,hk) to collect 20 a day.

If one of you doesnt need them they can send them all to me :D
 
I just noticed the pop-up once a day. What's so cool about them? And where can I see the cards? :D
 
I'm really enjoying them as well! It immediately took me back to grade school, trading football cards at recess. Not sure how many I've got at the moment but I'm a little surprised that I haven't gotten a double yet. I'm looking forward to the whole trading side of this but I haven't really heard anyone talk about them.

:cheers:
 
Yep, everytime I get new ones I have to check them out!
 
Since day one. It's next to the track list icon in the bottom left of the home screen.

well.. apparently i don't know anything about this (there are only 7 icons on the main page). and upon more searching on the net, i found out that the R3 versions of GT5 don't have this feature. 👎 :indiff:
 
The birthday thingy gets you lots of them, you can send as many you like on a single day.
 
I can't stand how long it takes to load them all, so I don't view them very often. The idea was solid though.
 
I don't give a crap about them. But I do start up GT5 every day atleast once a day, just for the cards... And they're useless. What do they actually do?
 
I don't give a crap about them. But I do start up GT5 every day atleast once a day, just for the cards... And they're useless. What do they actually do?

Nothing really special...just collectables. Pieces of automotive history . You can send yours to me... psn: msturismo

:) i´ll be glad to receive them...
 
sigh.. i really would like these as i enjoy reading the history behind some of the cars, and about cars in general. freaking Region3 games..
 
All i know is, that it takes so long to collect the cards, you only get 5 per day, and i have so many citroen and i dont even like that company :( Why cant it be nissan?
 
Nothing really special...just collectables. Pieces of automotive history . You can send yours to me... psn: msturismo

:) i´ll be glad to receive them...

Lol, I don't think so. I think I'll need them for the 100% completion. :)
 
I don't give a crap about them. But I do start up GT5 every day atleast once a day, just for the cards... And they're useless. What do they actually do?
You don't care about them but you start your game up just for them?

Cool story bro.
 
Got my doubled Cards in the Signature.
PM me if you want to trade.
 
I click past the notice every day and don't give it another thought. I have no idea how many I have or which ones. I have never actually seen one.
 
I love this feature in principle. I'm not happy for two reasons in reality though. First is the shocking loading time. Second is my very first 5 cards exposed a small bug, Lotus No. 11 is duplicated, as in there are two seperate No. 11 panels. I have no idea though if I give one to a friend whether I will lose both. I hate imperfections in collections.
 
I`m collecting them as well.
Have a couple of PSN accounts (us,german,jp,hk) to collect 20 a day.

If one of you doesnt need them they can send them all to me :D


I don't mind the birthday glitch but this one I do. I want to collect them all, especially BMW and Subaru 👍
 
I don't mind the birthday glitch but this one I do. I want to collect them all, especially BMW and Subaru 👍

I have these accounts for years because of the PSN store availability in different Regions. Like MLB Demo only in US Store.
Now im using them for farming Cards in GT5.
I love collecting stuff. :D
 
Back