Museum Cards. Am i the only one addicted in to it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Turismo
  • 43 comments
  • 3,946 views
anyone else with R3 discs that don't have this?
 
If I ever collect them all I may pay attention to them as they seem to be a visual timeline of selected manufacturers. Up until then, however; I don't care.
 
I'll trade my foil Ferrari no.2 for your foil Audi no.22!

Reminds me of pigs, everyone had em, but no one knew how to play them, yet we traded them and bought more like tools.
 
Ok, color me intrigued! What are these cards? (I don't have the game yet :irked:)

I love collecting things, so I might get into this with my accounts! :D
 
I'll trade my foil Ferrari no.2 for your foil Audi no.22!

Reminds me of pigs, everyone had em, but no one knew how to play them, yet we traded them and bought more like tools.
I think you mean Pogs. HA!!! Those things were ridiculous. I don't think anyone knew that it they were actually meant to be played with.
 
First 2 days i logged in i checked which cards i got.

Since then, i havent looked a single time.
 
I have Citroen 84 and 161, Mazda 43, Nissan 74 and Renault 11 as duplicates so if anyone here needs them you can have them.:)
 
I have Citroen 84 and 161, Mazda 43, Nissan 74 and Renault 11 as duplicates so if anyone here needs them you can have them.:)

I`ll take them.
PSN is ultram1986
Tell me which you want to have back.
 
I`ll take them.
PSN is ultram1986
Tell me which you want to have back.

Ok, I'll add you and then send them. I'll look and see which ones I need after.
 
I'm also collecting them, total of 116 now, no doubles atm
 
Ok, I'll add you and then send them. I'll look and see which ones I need after.

Thanks I will be at home at 16 to 17 CET to send you the cards.
 
My trade list is up to date again.
If you are willing to trade just PM, PSN or reply to this thread.
 
i just wish i didnt have to click ok to that you have 5 new cards popup when i sign on every day...that's too much time out of my life! :P
 
Back