Museumcards The last bits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roel1972
  • 66 comments
  • 2,557 views
Messages
187
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
Roel1972
Hi gt 5 friends, i am close to finishing my museum card collection, but now it takes very long. Who wants to trade? I have cards, tickets, cars, paints, ...
Psn: roel1972
Thanks, Roel
 
Last edited:
Amongst others:
Amg 7, 16
Audi 62,68
BMW 6, 16, 19,31
I have a mygranturismo site, but have to do an update
 
Do a trade? What would you like to get?
 
Looking for cars painted in dlc colours. Do you have any?
 
Hey Roel,

I can send you 5 cards today if you can fr my sub account.
Free of charge of course 👍
 
Sure outeke, aren't you also on gthq? Familiar name :)
 
Sure outeke, aren't you also on gthq? Familiar name :)

Yup, thats me. :)

Please fr Outje1067 and tell me 5 to senf today.

Cheers
 
What is your psn name?
 
Disco mikey, i can paint a Nice job for you. Any preference?
 
What is your psn name?

You will receive all cards from my sub Outje1067.

If you can fr it asap, need to attend to a party later today and doubt I would be in the mood to start up the ps3 later ;-)
 
Send me a Friend request, I'll help out for free.
 
An R34 skyline in polarized blue please. Will have a look later and see if I have anything else you need and send them over

PSN is Disco_Mikey

EDIT: preferably a premium model so I can play in photomode
 
Last edited:
i have
AMG 7
Citroen 131,158,209,231
Ford 110,144,172
Mazda 29
Mercedes-Benz 108
Nissan 17,126
Toyota 71

How Many Museum cards can you send a day?
I'm looking for Nascar,lvl 21 tickets
any GT academy Nissan(Would like green or red especially)
 
Last edited:
Eject21 Thank you for the cards.
 
Disco mikey There is a fr in your box
 
Have accepted. Your not coming up on my firends list when I try to send you a card, but you are on my friends list in PSN.

Away to try rebooting PS3, and try again :)
 
ill send as many as i can today free of charge, from PSN: OhHeyDidntSeeYou
 
Citroen #151, 86 + 71
BMW #31 + another sent over, cant remember if it was 16 or 19 :dunce:

Will send over more tomorrow if poss :)
 
Dodge #29 + 36
Ford #38, 57 + 59

Also sent over :)
 
Disco mikey, thank you. I will sent the dlc painted skyline tomorrow (today i had a commitment to another deal). I recieved a lot a help and deals from all you guys and girls! Great
 
Nissan 17,27,28,60, and 86 sent.
 
Thanks eject 21!
 
Disco mikey, your dlc painted r34 has been sent, roel
 
Hi gt 5 friends, i am close to finishing my museum card collection, but now it takes very long. Who wants to trade? I have cards, tickets, cars, paints, ...
Psn: roel1972
Thanks, Roel

witch ones do you need?
 
A link to mygt page is above in this thread.
There are a few colections where i miss only one card now, for example amg16, audi68, bmw19, nissan 133, renault 54

If you can help (too) it is highly appreciated,
Roel
 
Hi Roel1972

I have sendt Amg 16, Audi 68, BMW 19, Citroën 24 and 40 👍
 
Back