Museumcards The last bits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roel1972
  • 66 comments
  • 2,557 views
A couple more tickets sent Citroen 203 and Mercedes Benz 107
 
Evilmat360: nascar ticket has been sent. Thank you foer the deal:tup:
 
Hclarsen, i have sent you 5 tickets you do not have yet. I guess you have completed your amg collection too! Let's keep trading
 
:tup:Eject21 thank you for your donations
 
Citroën 152, 159, 162, 164 and 170 sendt 👍
 
Are you looking for any specifics as I will give you any you need for chromes and mattes. The mygt was blank when I got on
 
HcLarsen: 5x audi sent
Roel
 
Stepmanstep: main prio for me is to finish my museum collection. and i get a lot of help from fotum members. There are a few museum cards that i do not have and my trade buddy either: Cit176, cit226, Ford 95, ford 149, ford 192, Mercedes 129, Toyota 11, and vw 50.
I will of course highly appreciate any help, and my trade buddys too, since i will distribute further! :dunce:
 
:lol:

Good morning,

Which cards can I send today?
 
Citroën 170, 185, 207, 228 and 234 sendt
 
Hclarsen: audi 26, citroen 2, 6, 22 & 29 sent.
 
Citroën 107, 237, 242, 246 and Ford 45 sent
 
I'll send Ford 17 71 86 95 and 121.

You can mark them off! 👍
 
Outeke, i recieved different cars, but nevermind. Thank you 👍
 
HcLarsen, 5 citroen mc's are on your way, roel
 
Ford 17, 71, 86, 121 and 152 sent
 
Citroën 226
Renault 54
MB 36, 67, and 123 sent.
 
Great guys. Citroen = finished! Only 20 to go.
:gtpflag:
 
Outeke, i recieved different cars, but nevermind. Thank you 👍

I was confused by your psn message yesterday.

IF you want, I can send you 5 missing today too.
Just tell me which 5 to send 👍
 
Ford 250, 256, 264
MB 126, 132 sent.
 
Ford 202 sent
Mazda 22
Nissan 133
Toyota 45, 94

:) Thanks for the R34 :)
 
Outeke, my futher needs : toyota 5, 6, 11, 45 & 94.
Thank you gain, roel
 
Only 10 to go! Mygt site has been updated.
Still missing:
Ford 153, 205, 215,227
Mercedes 113
Toyota 5, 6, 11
Vw 15, 58
:)
 
Hclarsen, 5x dodge mc's have been sent!
 
I will send Ford 153, 205, 215, and 227 at tonights reset.
 
Ford 153, 205, 215, 227 and Mercedes-Benz 113 sent
 
Only 5 left:
Toyota 5, 6, 11
Vw 15, 58
 
Toyota 5, 6, VW 15, 58 sent 👍
 
Back