music these daysMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS69
  • 32 comments
  • 1,292 views
won't argue, but you agree that rock singers are too whiny, right? some can pull it off, like the white stripes. i'm just sick of these high pitched singers.
 
Yea, that is true, it seems like all the singers today have really high voices. And don't get on me because I only just turned 16 today, well yesterday now. I still listen to a lot of older music to compare it to. But I wouldn't call the White Stripes whiny, although I haven't bought the new cd yet. But of the songs of theirs I've heard, they aren't whiny.
 
they sound whiney with high voices cause theyre jsut a bunch of dumbass little kids with that wannabe "punk" sound. like sum 41 AAR, simple plan, theyre just a bunch of dumbasses who dont know thier head from a hole in the ground, b!tching about the worlds problems when they really dont know **** about it. i mean today you still hear about great bands such as the rolling stones, van halen(sp?), and all the others. but do you think years from now people will be talking about sum 41 and how theyre such a classic band? no. kids. yes i know. im 18. but still. i hate people my age.
 
Back