music with PCMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter c3l1ca
  • 8 comments
  • 712 views

c3l1ca

(Banned)
Messages
348
Anyone creates music with computer?
What software U use and what type of music you create?

I use Orion to do my tecno-trance music :cool:
 
Cool. How about a link to to the website of the software you use?
 
You know, I love this stuff! I used to fool around in WaveLab and CEP a lot, now I just mess about with BPM Studio whenever I'm bored.

Anyway, I've just downloaded the demo -- this program is huge! I'm still trying to figure it out... :)
 
I'm downloading the Orion Pro demo right now. :)
 
I used to use Sound Forge because I got it for free, but I'm gonna try Orion.
 
I'm personally a ProTools guys myself, while I master in WaveLabs, but also use Cubase SX for certain data captures, for synths type stuff, I'll use Propellor's Reason 2.0.

Hope your having fun!
 
personally, i use FruityLoops 4...easy to use, and more feature-filled than most anythign out there. the price is also more than reasonable
 
Back