c3l1ca (Banned) Messages 348 Sep 7, 2003 #1 Anyone creates music with computer? What software U use and what type of music you create? I use Orion to do my tecno-trance music
Anyone creates music with computer? What software U use and what type of music you create? I use Orion to do my tecno-trance music
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Sep 7, 2003 #2 Cool. How about a link to to the website of the software you use?
Solid Fro I told you so. Premium Messages 7,889 Messages SolidFro Messages RRoDzaaah! Sep 7, 2003 #3 Is this it? http://www.orion-central.com/
c3l1ca (Banned) Messages 348 Sep 7, 2003 #4 This is the official site of ORION: http://www.synapse-audio.com/
sn00pie AAAH DON'T PANIC!!! Staff Emeritus Messages 12,825 Sep 7, 2003 #5 You know, I love this stuff! I used to fool around in WaveLab and CEP a lot, now I just mess about with BPM Studio whenever I'm bored. Anyway, I've just downloaded the demo -- this program is huge! I'm still trying to figure it out...
You know, I love this stuff! I used to fool around in WaveLab and CEP a lot, now I just mess about with BPM Studio whenever I'm bored. Anyway, I've just downloaded the demo -- this program is huge! I'm still trying to figure it out...
the_cobbinator Messages 1,645 Sep 7, 2003 #7 I used to use Sound Forge because I got it for free, but I'm gonna try Orion.
Pako Staff Emeritus Messages 16,472 NW Montana Messages GTP-Pako Messages GTP Pako Sep 7, 2003 #8 I'm personally a ProTools guys myself, while I master in WaveLabs, but also use Cubase SX for certain data captures, for synths type stuff, I'll use Propellor's Reason 2.0. Hope your having fun!
I'm personally a ProTools guys myself, while I master in WaveLabs, but also use Cubase SX for certain data captures, for synths type stuff, I'll use Propellor's Reason 2.0. Hope your having fun!
emad Messages 5,622 Messages eMadman Sep 22, 2003 #9 personally, i use FruityLoops 4...easy to use, and more feature-filled than most anythign out there. the price is also more than reasonable
personally, i use FruityLoops 4...easy to use, and more feature-filled than most anythign out there. the price is also more than reasonable