Music

• Thread starter Yenrot
  • 9 comments
Any idea what music will appear in the game?
Custom soundtracks?
Pre set soundtrack?
No music at all?

What would you prefer?

Last edited:
I'm a "no music at all person". I swear I'm the only one who immediately turns that crap off upon starting a new savegame.

If I do want a soundtrack though I'll plug my mp3 player into my stereo receiver. It isn't often that I'm inspired to do that so I'm usually music-less.

I'm a "no music at all person". I swear I'm the only one who immediately turns that crap off upon starting a new savegame.

If I do want a soundtrack though I'll plug my mp3 player into my stereo receiver. It isn't often that I'm inspired to do that so I'm usually music-less.

I agree, some games such as the FIFA Series make me want to put pins in my eyes.
Custom soundtracks would be okay, I think.

Same here. I just turn it off - mainly because I have an odd music taste for my age, so when I want to listen to music, I just put a CD into the stereo...

Same here. I just turn it off - mainly because I have an odd music taste for my age, so when I want to listen to music, I just put a CD into the stereo...

No music is better than bad music.
I don't want to listen to P Diddley, rave music or a Swedish thrash metal band.

No music is better than bad music.
I don't want to listen to P Diddley, rave music or a Swedish thrash metal band.

Very true. I actually like the 1950's rock 'n' roll/rockabilly scene myself, so there is very slim cances of that music appearing on any game - so the ability to have my own custom soundtrack is the better option.
Generally, I drive with zero music as I sometimes get a little distracted.

The ability to load music off of your PSP would be great, better if you could isten to it while racng rather than just in menus. It seems that it only has GT4 songs because i remember hearing Panama in one of the gameplay videos.

I'm with all of guys,custom music or none at all would be good and some of the cars themselves make good enough music for me :)

BUH, I loved the Gt4 soundtrack it had it all, I highly doubt though that your wish will come true, Custom or none..., I think we will see something similar to that of GT3/4

Back