BlackZ28 Messages 1,638 Tulsa, OK Messages SixSpeedZ51 Messages BlackZ28 Jul 19, 2004 #2 http://members.cox.net/chris_duperre/top_gear46.avi Enjoy.
I6-4-eva Messages 970 Nor. California Jul 19, 2004 #3 cant see **** but Camaro got owned and he still kept racing maybe Camaro guy would've had a better chance if they went from a dig?
cant see **** but Camaro got owned and he still kept racing maybe Camaro guy would've had a better chance if they went from a dig?
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Jul 19, 2004 #4 All I saw was black with noises. Someone needs to learn how to use a camera.
Darin (Banned) Messages 5,718 Jul 19, 2004 #5 I saw some gorgous black with "BYE - BYE" in the middle of the screen...
L Lt.Doomsday Messages 317 Jul 19, 2004 #6 who knows if it's a SLP camaro,i couldn't see anything and that top gear vid is funnny as hell.
Steeda Messages 652 Messages JUGGAFISH 718 Jul 19, 2004 #7 You can call it rubbish but it got the job done
DrogoGTO Messages 305 Jul 20, 2004 #9 Couldnt see much, but those cars sound so nice so its not a total waste of time. Id rather have the Camaro, but I am biased.
Couldnt see much, but those cars sound so nice so its not a total waste of time. Id rather have the Camaro, but I am biased.
super cirrus Messages 437 Texas Messages Kenkredible Messages Kenkredible Jul 23, 2004 #10 im impressed. Most mach 1's are getting stomped around here