Asane Messages 874 Messages Asane Dec 17, 2010 #1 All available. If you're interested just pm me or post in this thread. All are stock and untouched.
SVT Cobra GT Messages 4,487 YorkshireLand Messages SVTlover Dec 17, 2010 #2 Would you trade the GNX for a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Turbo?
Asane Messages 874 Messages Asane Dec 17, 2010 #3 SVT Cobra GT Would you trade the GNX for a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Turbo? Click to expand... Lol Why am I not surprised you want the car. I'll have to think about that one.
SVT Cobra GT Would you trade the GNX for a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Turbo? Click to expand... Lol Why am I not surprised you want the car. I'll have to think about that one.
SVT Cobra GT Messages 4,487 YorkshireLand Messages SVTlover Dec 17, 2010 #4 Asane Lol Why am I not surprised you want the car. I'll have to think about that one. Click to expand... I already have the Cobra! I'm after the Buick Just let me know, if you want the trade.
Asane Lol Why am I not surprised you want the car. I'll have to think about that one. Click to expand... I already have the Cobra! I'm after the Buick Just let me know, if you want the trade.
F fourevaboostin Messages 108 Messages fourevaboostin Dec 17, 2010 #5 well if he doesn't get it...i want it. i'll give up a Ruf BTR or a RGT