My 240Z Turbo.

  • Thread starter Thread starter S30T
  • 68 comments
  • 4,147 views
live4speed
I think theres a bit of a contradiction here.

Yes, I realise that. The other comment was just adding on Omnis's comment and opinion.
 
Oh crap. I really wanted a third thread to link to in my signature...
 
he's gone. and I still had more funny's to point out...
Ya know, he had a point, he just can't get it out through his mouthful of stupid-talk.
His real problem, was that he kept proclaiming you must own a vehicle to speak on it, meaning even he could only speak about 6 cars.
Yet in his first thread, he mentioned about how he'd driven many other cars too, and that was "creditials" as he put it.
I really belive he is a current member that simply used a second SN to post some things he was to much of a coward to say himself. Frankly, I remember seeing "Rick's Cars" in a sig before, including an old Z in them.
 
How did I not find this in time?!?!?!?!

Oh well, no matter, there will be more!
 
Nice car, Im assuming that the car isnt his?

That sucks. From what I read the guys a dick. Most Z owners are not dicks. We are a completely different breed than most car owners. We take pride in this.

Btw: The swastika reference is for the wheels. Theyre stock from an 1982-3 280zx Turbo (which I happen to own).
 
another raped classic. what a shame. *reads the other thread* ah.. he's gay.. explains a lot. :D
 
Leonidae
another raped classic. what a shame. *reads the other thread* ah.. he's gay.. explains a lot. :D

I wouldnt say raped. I would consider it raped if it had a chevy engine or something. The L28et out of a 280zxt is perfectly acceptable in my book.

In fact if I find a donor car my 280zxt's engine is goin in a 240. The frame rails on the s130 is tooooast.
 
Leonidae
another raped classic. what a shame. *reads the other thread* ah.. he's gay.. explains a lot. :D
I'm sorry, but even with a smilie face, this is not an acceptable comment. His sexuality has less than nothing to do with the car, whether it actually was his or not.

Refrain from making 'jokes' like this, please.
 
Back