My Awesome Drift Montage!

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 33 comments
Australia
Melbourne
Red_Line900
Hey everybody,
Please enjoy my newest montage "What to Believe" -
I put a lot of work into this, so please don't hate :)
Also I encourage constructive Criticism so don't be afraid to tell me if you think there's any problems with it -

And last of all, please subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you want more stuff like this :) -
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redline900HD

Enjoy the montage!

Song used: What to Believe - Daiki kasho

Thanks for having a look! :D

Why so many overcooked drifts? if you really did make them kudos but why cut the scene?

It looks far better to only have drifts that you can complete than to have ones with insane angle that are on the verge of a spin only to cut to the next scene.

An angle is only as good as its dismount 👍

As for people hitting you.. I dunno, some of those corners looked pretty dangerous to tandem with. Still, maybe talk to people around here to find a partner - you'll have better luck here than with pugs.

Why so many overcooked drifts? if you really did make them kudos but why cut the scene?

It looks far better to only have drifts that you can complete than to have ones with insane angle that are on the verge of a spin only to cut to the next scene.

An angle is only as good as its dismount 👍

As for people hitting you.. I dunno, some of those corners looked pretty dangerous to tandem with. Still, maybe talk to people around here to find a partner - you'll have better luck here than with pugs.

thanks for the advice.

No, it's just I never find anyone on GT5 that can drift or tandem, or they just leave and I never see them again :3

If you want you can try to sort out tandeming with some of us from teamJDMT. We're pretty good with following or leading.

No, it's just I never find anyone on GT5 that can drift or tandem, or they just leave and I never see them again :3

Well, I can imagine it's like one in a hundred in public lobbies. If you want a good tandem partner just start hanging out with some members from drift teams on GTP.

Red, use more common cars. The FD, White Skyline, and the Amuse 350Z aren't great cars imo. I would never tandem with any of them, way to much grip. ;)

Red, use more common cars. The FD, White Skyline, and the Amuse 350Z aren't great cars imo. I would never tandem with any of them, way to much grip. ;)

Hey,
I agree with you on the Amuse, that gripped like a racing car (Which it is :P)
But the FD and Skyline are fine. They some of the best drift cars I have

If you want to make another with some tandems, hit me up. I have a z34 for your faster cars and a Miata for slower cars like the Hachi. ;)👍

- MMDC-Meech

Song I used to listen to this video Lets Go- Mayhem x Antiserum
Amazing song to this video but I liked it dude keep up the great work! :)👍

Hey everybody,
Please enjoy my newest montage "What to Believe" -
I put a lot of work into this, so please don't hate :)
Also I encourage constructive Criticism so don't be afraid to tell me if you think there's any problems with it -

And last of all, please subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you want more stuff like this :) -
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redline900HD

Enjoy the montage!

Hey man, cool video! 👍

Yeah, what you want tips on? tandems or general drifting?

tandems bro ive gotten alot better at drifting by myself no i need to work on the tandems looks so good when i see people doing tandems good i want to get out of my seat and applaud them lol

tandems bro ive gotten alot better at drifting by myself no i need to work on the tandems looks so good when i see people doing tandems good i want to get out of my seat and applaud them lol

Ok first tip - Choose a track you are very familiar with and have a line that you and your buddy can tandem with.

Second Tip - Give the leader room, unless you know they won't make any mistakes, keep at least 1 car length away

Third Tip - Try not to use the brake, when I say this I mean don't slow down too much on transitions, especially when your leading, because your buddy who's following won't expect it and you will be slowing down right in his face and he will most likely hit you and spin you out.

For leading: Don't slow down instantaneously and keep your drifting smooth

For Following: Try keeping up with your buddy nice and close, but give him that room in case he makes any mistakes. When you and your buddy get better you will find you can get closer to him because you and him will be more confident with being right up close.

Hope this helps, if you want any more help just send me a PM ;).

Back