My Awesome Drift Montage!

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 33 comments
Ok first tip - Choose a track you are very familiar with and have a line that you and your buddy can tandem with.

Second Tip - Give the leader room, unless you know they won't make any mistakes, keep at least 1 car length away

Third Tip - Try not to use the brake, when I say this I mean don't slow down too much on transitions, especially when your leading, because your buddy who's following won't expect it and you will be slowing down right in his face and he will most likely hit you and spin you out.

For leading: Don't slow down instantaneously and keep your drifting smooth

For Following: Try keeping up with your buddy nice and close, but give him that room in case he makes any mistakes. When you and your buddy get better you will find you can get closer to him because you and him will be more confident with being right up close.

Hope this helps, if you want any more help just send me a PM ;).

it does thanks for the tips greatly appreciated now im just lookin for people to tandem with for practice hard to practice with randoms lol but thanks again

it does thanks for the tips greatly appreciated now im just lookin for people to tandem with for practice hard to practice with randoms lol but thanks again

You can drift with me if you want, add me on both of my PSN accounts (One is my drift team-elected one :P)
PSN: Red_Line900
Drift Team PSN: JDM_Tuning_DR30
Add me on both and hit me up whenever and I will drift with you :).

You can drift with me if you want, add me on both of my PSN accounts (One is my drift team-elected one :P)
PSN: Red_Line900
Drift Team PSN: JDM_Tuning_DR30
Add me on both and hit me up whenever and I will drift with you :).

awesome just added both your psn id 👍

Back