My baby [please post pics of your 300 z's]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drake2842
  • 16 comments
  • 779 views
Messages
8
I just got my data traveler and wanted to show my fav car, and i didnt see a thread for 300z's so here we go, i will post more as i make them. :) thanks in advance guys

 
GT4 "300 Z's" or my real one? :sly:
 
Drake2842

NICE SHOTS! I love the lighting done on both cars, and the way you have the head lights looking is awesome. 👍
 
I don't have any 300 Z's, I got pics of a 280 Z though.
 
Hmm, 300zs don't look that great with wings. That black one pawns 👍
 
<3 z32's, here's a pic I took:

 
Has anybody seen a BLACK 1998 300zx 2 Seater (not 2by2) in the used car lot, I've been looking for one for ages - It's the one without the spoiler.
 
 


 
RoadHogGTP
Has anybody seen a BLACK 1998 300zx 2 Seater (not 2by2) in the used car lot, I've been looking for one for ages - It's the one without the spoiler.


The black one i posted is a '89 300ZX 2seater. I baught it pretty early on in used showroom 2 i think. Now there's a bunch of 300ZX, pretty much everyday but in historic lot.
 
Back