My daddy's new toy...

And sn00pie, my father doesn't race. The car is stock and is allowed for street driving. When you race with a car the insurance doesn't help you in case of a crash. What we do is calles Fahrerlehrgang (driver safety training ~ free run). It's a training and so the insurance doesn't handle it like a race. That means not that we don't drive fast ;)
 
Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
And sn00pie, my father doesn't race. The car is stock and is allowed for street driving. When you race with a car the insurance doesn't help you in case of a crash. What we do is calles Fahrerlehrgang (driver safety training ~ free run). It's a training and so the insurance doesn't handle it like a race. That means not that we don't drive fast ;)

So you're on street tires? Meh. I've been to a similar event in hockenheim with solely Audi RS4's and 6's, it wasn't very impressive.

You and your dad should look into buying a real racing car and participating in events. Think Belgian Clio cup or Yaris cup, they're not as fast, but definitely as fun.
 
Today's record: 282 kph on the autobahn. but with many traffic so we couldn't get the 300.

:D
 
Man that sound really fun except the part where you are not allowed to go to a track espescilly at a track like the great Nürburgring
 
Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
Today's record: 282 kph on the autobahn. but with many traffic so we couldn't get the 300.

:D

So your yet to beat the 315km/h set in the last one, eh? I still like the MINI better! :rolleyes:
 
:drool:

Nice car 👍, although the yellow wheels arent quite my cup of tea.
 
well dude, some day in the future you will HAVE to get me some photos of yer car for my website (: and I REALLY hope you will. awesome car dude, A-WE-SO-ME.

Cano
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
So your yet to beat the 315km/h set in the last one, eh? I still like the MINI better! :rolleyes:

My father's personal record was 340 kph in a Diablo :cool:

and DoZeRxXx I just took this for you ;)
 

Attachments

  • gtp.jpg
    gtp.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 91
Hey can you post some interior shots of the car i wanna see the inside of it.
 
Nice Smart mate! :D

I envy you so much. ;)
 
You live in Germany, you MUST drive that down the autobahn at full speed to feel its true power! so lucky.
 
Dude if I ever come to Germany can I stay with you? :D

That is very very nice. 👍
 
I'm going to Germany this April on my senior trip...are there alot of nice cars there?
 
Hey GD could you take some pics of the interior when you have the time please?
 
Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
What? Sorry I don't understand that.
You have to post a video of that car going down the autobahn or around a track.
 
Originally posted by audiracing
You have to post a video of that car going down the autobahn or around a track.
I second that!
 
BEW-TEE-FULLL!

Yeah, some interior and engine pictures would be nice. :)
 
hey GD, could you post that link with all of your families cars? i just wanna see if everyone else loves them as much as i do! :)
 
"Mum, I'm going to Germany!"

Seriously I wanna stay with you man! :drool:
 
Back