My daddy's new toy...

Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
clubsport_foto.jpg


engine_foto1.jpg


ARETZ Automobile
Click on Fahrzeuge on the left side.
Are all those cars yours?!?
 
You know, if I was female I would have proposed to you, and I don't even know anything about you.:)

Then again, if I was female, I would be scared of GTplanet. All those weird guys with no life!
:D
 
I have umm, incriminating photos of you, give me the cars, or umm, ELSE!
 
Seriousley, I have photos of you speeding on an unlimited part of autobahn.
 
Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
:lol:

We have already been at Nürburgring (+ Nordschleife), Hockenheim, Oschersleben, Spa Francochamps, EuroSpeedway Lausitzring, Sachsenring (only my father, I was at school), Monza (at school too), Zolder, Dijon (only my father). I think thats all. But with other cars (we had the older GT3 before and before that a silver 996 4S and a white 993 4S and a 996 C2. My father is a car dealer so he changes the cars very quick, but not the new GT3). We are at Spa on April 3rd.



Jeez.
 
Originally posted by ExigeExcel
Seriousley, I have photos of you speeding on an unlimited part of autobahn.

Nice!
rotfl.gif
 
Back