my drift videos

Slow down your videos and on the first one lose the over used song. Other than that welcome to :gtplanet: and keep up the good drifts

I see what fbbcars means, the replay looks sped up or something. Good work, though. 👍

hmm, well i don't know why it seems sped up to you. I swear it isn't. that car can reach over 190 with the drift setup i have. It also keeps accelerating while drifting. But thanks for the compliments.

It's all wheel drive and he's prolly using a vcd and a diff. but even with out it makes it easier to drift.

Yes, I do. I would also suggest you take the vcd and lsd off your skyline and let its attessa ets system do all the heavy lifting. Any skyline with awd and the two stageas don't need either of those parts as the attessa ets system is comprehensive and will give you what you need when you need it. Also, It allows you to use your drift car as a regular racer without massive adjustments just swich out your tires and you good to race with the best.

Yes, I do. I would also suggest you take the vcd and lsd off your skyline and let its attessa ets system do all the heavy lifting. Any skyline with awd and the two stageas don't need either of those parts as the attessa ets system is comprehensive and will give you what you need when you need it. Also, It allows you to use your drift car as a regular racer without massive adjustments just swich out your tires and you good to race with the best.

I second this. I much prefer the way AWD Skylines handle without all that stuff added on. But perhaps guitargary has got his car handling just the way he likes, and changing this would ruin the car's balance for him.

what is an attessa ets system? and do i just take the vcd and lsd off or do i need to buy a different lsd like a 2 way or a one way or whatever? i just found settings on the drift settings depot and used them.

what is an attessa ets system? and do i just take the vcd and lsd off or do i need to buy a different lsd like a 2 way or a one way or whatever? i just found settings on the drift settings depot and used them.

The ATTESSA ETS system is a AWD system that was introduced with the R32 and later continued throughout future Skyline's lineup(R33,R34,Possibly the GTR)

Yea, the Skyline's ATTESA system is installed as stock, so removing all the extra stuff is all you gotta do. PD modeled this system pretty well (considering it's GT4). They also took care of the Skyline's HICAS 4-wheel steering too.

On the other hand, if those depot settings work for you, there's nothing wrong with using them.

^I agree with parnelli really whatever works for you. I would reccomend you try it but, if it doesnt work for you it's all good your style is different

well, I dont know brah. Right now I'm playin with a sick nismo 400r. I'm hopin my tune can be finished soon.

Back