My Dying BrideMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter kivran
  • 6 comments
  • 712 views
Messages
28
Anyone seen the DVD? Any good?

This band rocks, by the way. My Dying Bride would have to be one of the most musically gifted bands on this earth .....
 
"For My Fallen Angel" ... if you like the slower "monologue" type stuff ... or for the midrange - "A Kiss To Remember" ... a sort-of vampiric theme ..... but then, my favourites typically differ from those of others'. If you like hardcore, anything from 34.788% Complete (yes, that's an album name).
 
My Dying Bride are outstanding....if you like this you'll like 'Moonspell', 'Fear Factory, 'Anathema', 'Therion' and 'Theatre of Tragedy'...but especially Moonspell...check them out on Amazon and buy the CD, you'll not regret it....there kinda Vampric-Gothic-Metal....brilliant...
 
My favourite metal band are "My Dying Bride".

They are geniuses. I love dark and depressing music but could never quite find the exact "sound" I was looking for. . . . . .then I found "Turn Loose The Swans".
 
My Dying Bride is death metal, which is cool since I like music like this :trouble: :cool:
 
Back