My enthusia japanese version videos-UPDATE#4

• Thread starter kamkor
  • 46 comments
You could use www.yousendit.com

It will host your files for a couple of days, and you can upload up to 1gb.

Edit: Lol, you ARE using yousendit already. Forget what I´ve said then. :dopey:

I've uploaded small civic vid with a spin that I did for a purpouse, it show offs ff car behaviour, enjoy :)

p.s.: FatAssBR: Yousendit blocks files after 30 downloads or so, and my upload speed isn't best so for example uploading 100mb nurbugring video woulnd't be very comfortable, because i would have to reupload it pretty soon :/

kamkor
I've uploaded small civic vid with a spin that I did for a purpouse, it show offs ff car behaviour, enjoy :)

p.s.: FatAssBR: Yousendit blocks files after 30 downloads or so, and my upload speed isn't best so for example uploading 100mb nurbugring video woulnd't be very comfortable, because i would have to reupload it pretty soon :/
Too bad man, I hope someone here can host the videos to you.

Very nice vides. I like the 360's. Is is just me or do the physics and graphics possibly look better than GT4. Ive also heard this from a couple other people too.
***prepares for the rock throwing***

CAMAROBOY69
Is is just me or do the physics and graphics possibly look better than GT4. Ive also heard this from a couple other people too.
***prepares for the rock throwing***

I'm not sure about the graphics, but physics do look and are definitely better than gt4 physics :). And graphics as well aren't bad really, they're really pretty good compared to most ps2 titles.

p.s.: Thx all :) I will post more vids tommorow and reupload dead files.

If you havent raced on the rally yet, you should. :) Thats where you will be absolutely amazed in the difference.

Nurbugring video added, enjoy :)

p.s.: This is the last vid, i don't see a point in uploading more since there is very small interest anyway :).

Here you go. I hope that you guys will manage to download it this time :). And too bad that most of people who download aren't kind enough to comment :indiff:

p.s.: It took nearly 2 hours to upload it, stupid yousendit :ill:

newbielives: Silvia video :)

gt4005: I'm downloading my m3 nurb vid from yousendit now, i will report if it works for me when i finnish downloading(shouldn't take too much time, because my dl speed is pretty good).

FatAssBR
Yeah, I´ve tried to download twice, but it stops downloading at 23% or something around that.

Yep same on my pc.

@kamkor
Ok. Hope it'll work later on. I'll go to bed now. Nearly 12:00pm. Cu later.

It stopped at 79% here, stupid yousendit :( I have to find a better host for such a big vid. I will try to figure something out tommorow and goodnight gt4005 :)

Latest Posts

Back