My enthusia japanese version videos-UPDATE#4

• Thread starter kamkor
  • 46 comments
Thanks man, thats some awesome drifting, you do it in real life? :)

Well if you feel up to it, it would be really nice see a silvia vid vs another car 1v1 in first person view on that track.

Ahh 2 months before I can try it out myself.

kamkor
newbielives: Silvia video :)

gt4005: I'm downloading my m3 nurb vid from yousendit now, i will report if it works for me when i finnish downloading(shouldn't take too much time, because my dl speed is pretty good).

newbielives
Thanks man, thats some awesome drifting, you do it in real life? :)

Unfortunally, nope.

About video requests, I can't make any vids now, I had to give back a digi cam to my bro, because he went to paris on friday(a trip). But as soon as I get the cam i will try to make a vid of dirt race and race touge vid - I even already have a replay for this, my tuned ae86 vs some ruf, I lost only by 1,5 sec on downhill, it was a cool battle :).

First generation Rx-7 on tsukuba wet - Ha! I think that gt4 doesn't have that car, hihi :P

Good morning everybody.

Hope you'd sweet dreams. I dreamt of driving the Nordschleife in GT4 :)

Cool isn't it?

I'm really looking forward seeing the video. You'll find a hoster.

Thanks, I checked 2 videos, the game looks definitely nice, but now I already have GT4 I'll probably wait for this one to drop to the 30 bucks price level before buying it (and it's not even out yet :D).

newbielives
Mouth watering

Not really, you would see on this vid that Ai isn't best when you're close to it. And for example, first nurbugring corner, sometimes i see all cars screwing this corner and sliding to the grass.. Pathetic :( There is no long life for enthusia without online.. :indiff:

Back