My Favorite songs at the moment...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Camaroyenko
  • 9 comments
  • 1,202 views
Messages
1,255
United States
Indiana
Messages
camaroyenko
Messages
No....just no.
Sorry if there's already a thread on this, I didn't see any similar.


So...what are you favorite songs right now?


EDIT-Videos won't show???
 
Thanks for that.

I was just copying the URL, do I need to copy something else?
 
Smoke on the water??? :ouch::ouch::ouch:

Go to youtube, click share then a link will come up. It will look like http:youtu.be/10001110101

You want to copy the part after the exclamation mark, then when you post on gtp, press youtube then paste.
 
Okay. Thanks.
 
Thanks for that.

I was just copying the URL, do I need to copy something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f7LwuVF8Oo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f7LwuVF8Oo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="340">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEzbFxEbB8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEzbFxEbB8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560"

Look at the address and copy everything past the "v=" and post that between "[ YOUTUBE][/ YOUTUBE]"
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f7lwuvf8oo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f7lwuvf8oo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="340">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeezbfxebb8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeezbfxebb8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560"

look at the address and copy everything past the "v=" and post that between "[ youtube][/ youtube]"

Was there a reason to post this when I'd already told him how to embed videos and he'd acknowledged it? Some people just like to see their post count go up.
 
Good song, fits really well with my life right now. I also have tons of respect for this band, as it's only two guys.

 
Eyes of a Stranger from Queensryche, especially the 2007 live version at the Moore Theater. :drool: Soooooo epic
 
My favorite songs ath moment are: La La Lies, Sweet Like Chocolate, Where Do You Go, What is Love and Umbrella. These all the songs are very beautiful and also touching my heart. I never feel bored when I am listening all these songs.
 
Back