My First Short Drift Video

• Thread starter LaBounti
  • 59 comments
And here we go, 3+ drift laps at Autumn Ring Mini in the HKS Silvia. I make a couple small mistakes, but I think I more than make up for it at the end. Tuning Set-up to follow.

That hurts my feelings! lol. But uh, they seemed to of made 4wds harder to drift or 'power slide' in this. There's actually understeer O.O

Holy poopoo! :drool: Very nice performance. Love the smoke effects, I didn´t even know it had smoke in the game! Seems like I am STILL underestimating this games graphics, oh why can´t it just be tomorrow yet :indiff: I wasn´t really interested in the drift mode until now, seems like another thing I will really sink my teeth into. I guess for veterans this is just a nice little toy, but for a newbie like me who hasn´t even TOUCHED a GT game yet this will be handheld heaven :dopey:👍

Thats how it start's:tup:

I'd suggest starting with something with less power. Faster, more powerful cars have a lot less room for error. Try a Trueno or Silvia/240sx/180sx to get started. Also, the Renault 5 Turbo and Supra SZ-R drift very nicely with minimal tuning. I'm pretty sure all I did with those was boost the power, lower the weight and change tires. Although be warned the 5 Turbo is a MR car and has a much different feel to it.

In Gt4 I used to drift the Mr2 mk2 which was ok but my fav was the BMW 2002, you cant beat it for obbscurity, tell me i can use it properly now!!!!

Not mine but this guy is nuts

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzFrDFSKFHU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzFrDFSKFHU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Not mine but this guy is nuts

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzFrDFSKFHU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzFrDFSKFHU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

looks like something went wrong with your post, lemme fix that for you

Looks like Stepmania got herself GT: PSP aswell ;)

Chris

What did you have in mind? I've already done the Supra, Trueno and 5 Turbo which are all under 250 HP. I'll gladly try to do any other cars you want to see.

I think you should do one with the daihatsu midget :sly:

Delayed revival of the PSP drift video thread!! We need more..

Don't hurt me for reviving this thread since it's the only drift video thread I could find!

apologies for the video quality (or lack of..) - any advice on how to make best use of the Nokia N95 for digital video greatly appreciated. :)

Renault 5 Turbo drifts the Ice Arena (reverse), and scores 14k something. :)

Last edited:
This thread makes me want GT PSP soooooooo bad.

I can't wait to get GT5 to drift on all these tracks and I can easily get this and do it! :( That S15 video (which I love) makes me want to drift stock cars and barely modified cars around tight courses like that haha

Also like that S15 video and others, I remember seeing a screen shot where there was sectional drifts, and what would the other options? Is it like GT5P drifting, where there is only 2 drift sections on certain tracks? Or is the entire course fair game? With or without sections.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask I just figured it would be easier to ask it here

This thread makes me want GT PSP soooooooo bad.

I can't wait to get GT5 to drift on all these tracks and I can easily get this and do it! :( That S15 video (which I love) makes me want to drift stock cars and barely modified cars around tight courses like that haha

Also like that S15 video and others, I remember seeing a screen shot where there was sectional drifts, and what would the other options? Is it like GT5P drifting, where there is only 2 drift sections on certain tracks? Or is the entire course fair game? With or without sections.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask I just figured it would be easier to ask it here

Theres two different types of drift. Single compition were you drift in the given amount of sections and open track and drifting the whole track like time trail with points.

Attachments

• 08122009126.jpg
    08122009126.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 7
Back