My first video post

• Thread starter nostuner03
  • 14 comments
United States
MR2 Land
rollingzoku92
Me drifting the inital d 86 with stock engine. I usually dont drive FR cars, just MR but i did okay. this was the second video i made ever. so the quality kinda sucks.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but the GT4 Drifting sub-forum is basically on life support. If it were dead, it wouldn't be getting any visitors at all. Still, I'll have to say you're better at drifting than me.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but the GT4 Drifting sub-forum is basically on life support. If it were dead, it wouldn't be getting any visitors at all. Still, I'll have to say you're better at drifting than me.
More like a vegetable now that GT5 is being announced.

yeah i know. but i dont have a ps3 anymore so this is all i got.

Another vid, way better than my 86 drift vid...cause its an mr2 :)

that was good stuff right there. i like your entries.

*EDIT*
NEW AW11 MR2 Drift Compilation

Last edited:
To think that eurobeat was a no-no but I am liking the video.I think that mixing tires was to reduce the chances of the car snapping back.

lol the song didnt go with the flow of the vid but it was long enough to match the clips. The only problem with the tires is that it creates understeer...like in real life:grumpy: And thank you..

YouTube has removed some of these videos due to copyright >~> Would love to see an Amalfi Coast drift but YT is stupid anymore

Back