my frist write-ups for FULL A-SPEC 24 hours lemans II --- DONE

• Thread starter MADTJ
  • 56 comments
MADTJ
hello, in 45 min ago, i started with STOCK Playstation LMP '04 with all 4 R1 (super hard... just tried to get more A-spec point) and at first pit stop, i didn't know that i put wrong tires :crazy: i set Soft on back and med on front (i tired to set soft on front and med on back but i put backward :nervous:) so i have to pit stop early and found out it's on backward and fixed it:guilty:

this Playstation is full stock (no setting edit) but with all 4 tires (R1, R2, R3, R4) and rollcage

2 hours 1 min.516 min done, with 1'22.787 min lead

top speed: 231 mph
pitstop ever 8 lap with red on both front and back :sly: and 5 unit left
laps: 37
miles on my car: 323

SORRY I CAN"T KEEP UPDATE BECAUSE OF PROBLEM

1 CAR ---- lap behind ---- pitstop enter ---- pitstop per lap ---- best
ME -----------n/a -------------5 ----------------8 ---------3'01.214
Sauber Mercedes
C9 race car '89 -- 0------------------------- 4 -----------------------------8
Nissan R92CP
race car '92 ---------- 0 ------------------------4 -----------------------------8
Mazda 787B
Race Car '91 --------- 0 -----------------------4 ------------------------------9
Jaguar XJR-9
Race car '88 ---------- 1----------------------- 2 -----------------------------16
FORD GT40
RACE CAR '69 ------ 5:ouch: ------------------3 -----------------------------12
and again, sorry about my english..:ouch:

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just paused the game and went to do something and found out it's unpaused WHOLE TIME!!! i'm 4 laps behind now :scared::scared: but i know it gonna took me about 3 hours to overlap everyone, so 4 X 3 = 12.. in next 12 hours, i'll be first... i hope... :( i'll keep going and try win this game... and wish me luck guys!!

and one more thing, i notice that Ford GT40 race car is dead or something, because he/she just park there for 20 laps already....... at 2nd stright road (go long stright line, then V turn, another long (but shorter than before) stright road, he/she just park there on dirts

UPDATE 7/12/05: now i'm 3 lap behind

UPDATE 7/13/05: now i'm 2 lap behind

Keep at it mate. If you can do laps around the 3:05 mark it should take you about hours to catch up. That is how long it took me after b-spec driver put us 3.8 laps behind.

Mr.Slow
Keep at it mate. If you can do laps around the 3:05 mark it should take you about hours to catch up. That is how long it took me after b-spec driver put us 3.8 laps behind.

yeah, i could do under 3:05 mark no problem, my time always around 3:01.. and my best time is so far is 2:59 and yes, all 4 wheel on track:sly:, no drafting:tup:, and yeah i can do low 3:05 mark no problem, and i'm 2nd lap behind now and it's 10 hours on it

by the way, remember i told u about FORD gt race car? he STILL DIED!!! didn't move at all, he just stuck on dirt :crazy: :yuck: :crazy: :yuck: :ouch: :dunce: :dunce:.... he should be around 40 laps behind which that should be record lol

OK here some pic of Ford GT40 race car is stuck on dirt... and here 3 pic and u could see one blue dot won't move at all, and at last 3rd pic u could see the FORD gt40 sitting on dirt behind the map VV

and here what my racing screen look like

and last pic of what my tires and fuel look like when i enter pitstop and u could see the setting for my wheel etc etc

NOOOOOOOOO :scared::scared:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paused and left and came back around 10 min and found out that my baby sister is PLAYING my GT4!!!!!! i'm 6 laps behind now :sad::sad: now note to myself a lesson, everytime i leave my room, UNPLUG THE DFP!!!!!!! so my baby won't mess my 24 hours again :sad:

Nice write up going there MADTJ... perhaps you could supply us with a little more details like lap times, and what lead or loss you have and how you're making it up...

Pit strategies as well, like how often are you pitting...

And Jinx, Leave him alone OK, he doesn't need to spell well in english to get his point across, for all we know English may not even be his first language...

Nice write up MADJT, keep it going, let us know how you finish...

ViXeN

ViXeN
Nice write up going there MADTJ... perhaps you could supply us with a little more details like lap times, and what lead or loss you have and how you're making it up...

Pit strategies as well, like how often are you pitting...

And Jinx, Leave him alone OK, he doesn't need to spell well in english to get his point across, for all we know English may not even be his first language...

Nice write up MADJT, keep it going, let us know how you finish...

ViXeN

i'm doing pretty good, thank you, and i've set new fast lap is: 2'57.640, i notice my handle is getting bad (oversteer) but set a new time record :dopey:, i guess those oversteer help me turn a little faster.. and also my tires and fuel stop wear quickly like before

before at lap around 80, i pit with all my 4 tires is full RED and fuel is 5 unit left
but, at lap around 220, i pit with all my 4 tires is med red/orange and fuel is 8 unit left

but i don't like those oversteer anymore because at long stright road, there a little right turn i always almost lose control there at full speed around 228 mph

so far, i think C9 is first, with 2 lap lead
and me, 2nd place
Mazda 787B few min behind
Jagar X-jar something about 2 lap behind
Nissan 5 lap behind (he stuck with ford GT40 too but got away)
Ford GT40, 150+ Lap behind (he stuck there snice around 50th lap and now is 237:crazy:.... STILL STUCK!!!):lol::lol::lol:

anyway i'm at lap 238 and my time is 3'07.221 (lost control because of oversteer) and time total is 12'54'29.916 and i'm still 2 laps behind:banghead: but i think i'm almost 1 lap behind because those first place, C9, just pitted.. and my car have 2011 miles on it :crazy:

and by the way, those ford gt40 STILL STUCK!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smallhorses
Any sign of a result yet?
Did you manage to win it?

no, not yet, i just got back to overtime worker and i only could play 2 hours a day :nervous:, but tomorrow i'm gonna try to finish this last 4 hours, and thise car is CRAP now!:ouch: :ouch:, oversteer is so bad and i couldn't maxed it out, i can't beat my best time now, i'm about 4 - 10 sec slower than my best time (my new best time set around 3 hours ago (in game) is 2'56.659).. because of i needed to go slow down or else, i'll spin out of control.. it have bad oversteer now, maybe it's because either of i set ASM to zero (both oversteer and understeer) and TCS on 3... OR I keep rammed in pitstop lol, u know driving in pitstop at full speed and hit on left wall and hit right wall, many time, which cause bad handle and also i crash a little more than before, but i never crashed on those end of long stright road (maybe because of soft in front and med in back help stop faster??) and by the way, i just pitted and 2nd place is just 2'40 sec behind:nervous: let hope my car is STILL GOOD at end of race:ouch: that gotta be sucks when i lost it

anyway, i'm on lap 363 and set time 3'06.659:ouch: (my best time is 2'56.659) and my car have 3,076 MILES on it:eek: :eek: :eek: and tired of driving and still blocking B-spec

B-spec is for :dunce: bad driver, and nope i'm not

and also i just came up idea: 💡 those ford gt40 is STILL STUCKS!!!!!!!!:ouch: :dunce: :ouch: :dunce: :ouch: but at the end of race when 24 hours clocked and i'll ram Ford GT40 to try get him/her back on the race and see how many lap he's behind, and hopefully set a record for that LOL :lol: i'm guessing he's more than 200 lap behind:dunce: :ouch: and i'll take pic of it to prove it

Edit: some update and change of grammar, if u already read it, READ IT AGAIN

I guess he'd get a record pit stop schedule though! 1 stop every 200 laps!!!!
Although if he's been trying to accelerate through a wall for 200 laps, my guess is he's probably out of fuel!!! :dunce:

Smallhorses
I guess he'd get a record pit stop schedule though! 1 stop every 200 laps!!!!
Although if he's been trying to accelerate through a wall for 200 laps, my guess is he's probably out of fuel!!! :dunce:

HAHAHAHA true true, well, while i watching him, all he do is back up, and ram into the wall, and back out again, and ram into the wall again... over, over, over, over, over, over, over... i'll bet he get more than 300 laps behind because i remember he stuck there snice 80th laps but i'm not sure yet... i'll find out tomorrow.. hopefully when i finish it

Nice going MADJT, you're almost there, I just hope a bug doesn't hit you before you finish, I been reading the other write-ups and some of the guys have experienced bugs...

But keep it going dude.

ViXeN
Nice going MADJT, you're almost there, I just hope a bug doesn't hit you before you finish, I been reading the other write-ups and some of the guys have experienced bugs...

But keep it going dude.
oh really?? :nervous: and by the way, my nickname is MADTJ not JT

Ebiggs
You don't have to worry about those. They only happen to the AI and B-spec.

LOL!!! :lol:

update: 2 hours left! :scared: with 1 min lead, my car is no good now :scared:

edit: i just found out what wrong with the car and it's braking pretty bad (maybe because of red tires??) and some understeer, and my tires is pretty ate it up faster than before (maybe because of too much under and oversteer cause destory tires??) i'm going try stwich to all 4 med tires and see if it help or not, and hopefully it's will help, by the way, something wrong with C9 (YAY!!!!!!) he pretty slow down or something, i'm not sure, cuz i'm already overlap him by 1 lap! (before 1 min behind, now 1 lap behind, in 1 lap! :crazy:

edit number 2: i just found out how to deal with the playstation lmp handle and under and over steer is take care of now and i still going fast and i'm 3 lap lead, what happen to C9???

by the way, i just saw a Oil red light is on :sad:

and i'm going take a pool break and be back in few and race again for LAST HOUR!!!!!! YAYA!!! lol :smile:

ok, guys i'm back and racing now, the red oil need change... it's scare me :scared: cuz lol i don't want it break down or something and i know, i know, it's not in game but still..

Don't worry about it, it just means you'll have lost some HP, and coupled with the fact that your chassis is shot-to-pieces after 23hrs, its no wonder you aren't able to lap as quickly as before. I figure the C9 is suffering the same way which is why you're pulling away!
Think you'll get finished tonight?
I'm into Hour 10 of Sarthe 1 now, certainly won't be finishing that tonight!

well, make that tomorrow, late in moning lol, around 1 or so, i just finish my work report and blah, i just got e-mailed and have to sent it back asap, so didn't touch ps2 yet, but i'm going race it now

Smallhorses
Don't worry about it, it just means you'll have lost some HP, and coupled with the fact that your chassis is shot-to-pieces after 23hrs, its no wonder you aren't able to lap as quickly as before. I figure the C9 is suffering the same way which is why you're pulling away!
Think you'll get finished tonight?
I'm into Hour 10 of Sarthe 1 now, certainly won't be finishing that tonight!
that's awesome about u're in 24 hours too, who's is ur emeny and what car are u using?

Edit: i just typed some long story about tyre and computer crashed and lost everything i say.. and i don't feel like i want to type again, i'll type again tomorrow

edit: not something, i mean EVERYTHING lol :shy:

MADTJ
That's awesome that you're in 24 hours too, who's your enemy, and what car are you using?

Report & hour by hour progress are being recorded here:- (Click the underlined link!) Smallhorses' A-Spec Endurance Companion See Post #12

Post #9 in the same thread explains why I've had to go for such an easy, obvious victory & very few A-spec points. Oh well, just means I'll have to go back and do it again later on to gain the other 190pts I left behind!

OOOOK!!! i just finish it and saved, good, i took some pic but i missed.. twice... :(
frist i tried to take pic of 10 point, but missed and tried take pic again but got confuse, and found out it's right and took pic but it gone :(

By the way, i've finish 441 Laps
and Ford GT40 finish 49 laps :ouch:
so 441 - 49 = 392 laps behind :)

and sorry, no pic to prove it, :( missed it because i got confuse about 49 thing, i'm like NO WAY! Ford gt40 can't be 49 Laps Behind!!!! untill i looked mine and oh, it's just lap thing and i took pic but it's gone :( sorry all, look like i can't set any record because of no prove

and also, i just wanted to tell someone about something, My A-spce Mileage is 10,943 miles and B-spec is ZERO, have pic to prove but will upload it tomorrow, too tired, need bed, good night all, and also my Playstation LMP have 3,735 miles on it :shock:

Glad to see you've finished, glad to see you won, enjoy your 1,000,000Cr & your Bentley Speed 8!;) 👍
(Take it to Sarthe I!!!! Not just yet, you & your PS2 probably need some rest!)

nice job! i have had that problem of the other car not budging once...i was in the same car as you and they were an R5 turbo......it got jammed on the first lap on d'almafi reverse(sp?)........lolwas quite hilarious...still have the replay too :D

Smallhorses
Glad to see you've finished, glad to see you won, enjoy your 1,000,000Cr & your Bentley Speed 8!;) 👍
(Take it to Sarthe I!!!! Not just yet, you & your PS2 probably need some rest!)
eh, nah, i'm going try diffferent car, like Mazda 787B or toyota gt1, or Nissan, or subaru 360 :lol: i wanted to keep this car for Fuiji and infineou

Do u think Stock Mazda 787B will make it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FWA2500
nice job! i have had that problem of the other car not budging once...i was in the same car as you and they were an R5 turbo......it got jammed on the first lap on d'almafi reverse(sp?)........lolwas quite hilarious...still have the replay too :D
can i see the replay? cuz i'm not sure what are you trying to say

Latest Posts

Back