my frist write-ups for FULL A-SPEC 24 hours lemans II --- DONE

• Thread starter MADTJ
  • 56 comments
double post and edit: :sly:

UPDATE a picture uploaded

you could see my time, oil need change, and miles on my car :crazy: it's crazy

i missed a 10 point pic, thank to my digal photo took a 5 sec to take pic!:dunce: and then tried to take pic of laps but it's took forever! it's not mine's, it's my mom's and i can't find my GOOD one :(

oooooh yeah! my favorite, Speed 8!

and here my stats, and i never lie about my stats, like other think so

i know, most of race is just 1 point, but now i wanted to get harder and challege, so i'm gonna try to get all 200 points

i'm laughting because i've left my PS2 for almost a week, right?!?!?!?!
i just finish it today around 2 in Morning, right!?!?!?!?! and guess WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!
my power went out today at 3 PM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm SOOOOO LUCKY that i finish that today and saved, and safe! that's really good that i'm pushing 2 hours drive at late in night, wanted to finish that now and i did, and power's out!

ANYWAY, like i say before, i tried to explain the tires but somehow it's not working (error link) and back (on bar) and everything gone, so i don't feel wanted to type again, but i'm going to do it now

Before, i've set my tires (front/rear) R4/R3 and it took me 8 laps untill fuel is gone and my tires is orange/red (who need grip? this track have mostly long stright road!) but after hours... hours.... hours of driving, around i guess 18th hours, this car become unstable and easy to lose control (under/oversteer too much (i guess it's because i turned ASM (over and under) off (ALL ZERO!) but TCS set to 3)) than before, and tires is pretty eat up faster than before (cause by over and understeer) so i pitted with bright RED on both tires, and i keep going like that untill 22 hours :dunce: i thought why not set both R3? and i did set it and everything is solved :dunce: under and oversteer is pretty much less and back in control better and my tries is back to normal (but my front is still yellow and back is somewhat yellow/orange) :dunce: if i've set that early snice 18th hours, i'll have no problem and pull away quickly

edit: by the way, C9 is finished 5 laps behind, i guess C9 is back to normal or something?

Nice race... sounded like hella fun!

That's my problem with running A-Spec enduros, too... our power goes out once every few days, so there are quite a few enduros that I HAVEN'T A-Spec'd yet, even though I've finished almost everything else in A-Spec.

Good job!

niky
Nice race... sounded like hella fun!

That's my problem with running A-Spec enduros, too... our power goes out once every few days, so there are quite a few enduros that I HAVEN'T A-Spec'd yet, even though I've finished almost everything else in A-Spec.

Good job!
ouch :ouch: that's gotta be sucks, well, good luck and hopefully u got it

Nice story there, sounds like you've had a really exciting (and frustrating :P) race!!

You've inspired me to do the Sarthe endurance myself, but I just need to get to 25% (21.7% atm). I've reached 89% before, but I've started a new save where I aim to get all cars in the game (sold A LOT of cars on the old save).
Gonna race all evening now, to reach 25% ;)

Anyway, does anyone know of a car that'll give some challenge, and hopefully close to 200 A-spec points?

Berrern
Anyway, does anyone know of a car that'll give some challenge, and hopefully close to 200 A-spec points?

You should check out the "Stock car comparison / challenge" thread and "200pt A-spec races" thread on the main GT4 board. There's links in the latter one to Route_66's recommendations. If you can't find anything there, try PM-ing one of the members of the "100000 A-Spec points club" for suggestions.

Smallhorses
You should check out the "Stock car comparison / challenge" thread and "200pt A-spec races" thread on the main GT4 board. There's links in the latter one to Route_66's recommendations. If you can't find anything there, try PM-ing one of the members of the "100000 A-Spec points club" for suggestions.

hmmm, that's great idea! i'm gonna try that :)

Berrern
Nice story there, sounds like you've had a really exciting (and frustrating :P) race!!

You've inspired me to do the Sarthe endurance myself, but I just need to get to 25% (21.7% atm). I've reached 89% before, but I've started a new save where I aim to get all cars in the game (sold A LOT of cars on the old save).
Gonna race all evening now, to reach 25% ;)

Yeah, yeah, it's pretty exciting and frustrating (because of 5 laps behind and all) and here pic when i got my baby sister playing and i took pic of her playing my 24 hours, well, she can't really move the car (her legs is too short, can't reach the pedal), all she can do is turn, and that's about it. she's having fun playing, cuz she like me losing or something lol :lol: i have pic here but i don't think i wanted to show her to million of strangers:nervous:

GT4freak32492
Over here we have plenty of power surges (one lost me the Nurburgring 24hr.). Then I found the perfect solution: surge protector.
:ouch: OUCH! that's gotta be hurt! how long you've been finish in 24 hours nurb that u lost? 12 hours? and surge protector is pretty good, i have one for My computer, and i'll need buy one for my PS2 when i'm doing last 24 hours leman I! :)

hey..... i notice that Jinx's post here is gone! YAY lol, i don't know why he being mean to me, i mean, i know we're deaf, and i found out about he's deaf and we chatting for a while, then he sent me some pic of himself and i only sent him 1 pic of me, then few weeks later, he keep sent me pic... like over 30 pic :shock: and i'm like eww :yuck: and then when he tried sent me another pic, i'm like no thanks, and click Cancel.. and guess what? he gets pissed at me "**** you" he say, and keep being mean to me and annoy me, BUT thanks god that he leave me alone and thank you mod, for delete his post

Jinx
what the hell are you talk about? whats drug you on?

i am not deaf. wrong person.

Now then Jinx, you have some explaining to do.....
What about this?
Post #13
Joking about being deaf is no laughing matter. :indiff:

Suggest you either come clean or apologise to MADTJ before you get reported. ;)

Smallhorses
Now then Jinx, you have some explaining to do.....
Smallhorses
What about this?
Post #13
Joking about being deaf is no laughing matter. :indiff:

Suggest you either come clean or apologise to MADTJ before you get reported. ;)

yeah, i know he post most topic that he's deaf, but i don't care, cuz i don't even like him,

and also to Smallhorses or anyone, if jinx aplologise me or sometime like that, Post here or PM me, so i know he say that, cuz he's on Ignore list.. so i won't be able to see his post :sly:👍 thanks

Saturnine
Whoa! Very entertaining write-up. You've got real skill!

thank you very much Saturnine, and no kidding, i thought i'm gonna just lost this race, but lucky i won it, and found out how to get rid of bad handle like under and oversteer (no ASM on but tcs set to 3 :sly:👍 ), so i'll be able to pull to first quickly, once i gets first place, i pull away very fast (compare to at 16th lap i got first, then at 22 hours 1 min lead.. untill i found out how to get rid of bad handle and i pulled away quickly... and I finish 24 hours with 5 laps lead :confuse: )

Ive just paused my own lemans race with 15 Hours 30 Mins gone and im currently 11 laps ahead of the 787B.

Im having to pit every 2 LAPS! yes every 2 LAPS, as im not spending any money at this point in the game, i wanna make 50% without a credit spent, so im using the RM's that the Minolta comes with!

eh, i'm back lol, i haven't been on GT4 for ages, cuz i playing Socom 3 and i loved it, but how's everyong going?

Back