My gallery is gone after 1.67 update

• Thread starter Bluciani
  • 3 comments
Brazil
Brazil
So, all my gallery is gone, replays, pictures, everything except the decals. This happened after the 1.67 update. Anyone with the same problem? Any chance to get it back?

I'm very sorry to hear about your replays and Scape pictures disappearing. Others including myself have had this happen before so the issue is not exclusive to the 1.67 update. Unless you've shared those on the GTS Community hub or copied them over to a USB drive (I believe this only applies to Scapes), I don't think there's a way to recover those, unfortunately.

When this happened to me a couple of years ago, it did result in every replay and Scape I had saved at the time vanishing from My Library. However, my decal collection and custom liveries remained intact, though the preview images for liveries created up to that point also vanished from the Livery Editor.

Yup happened to me too roughly on the day of the update; gone but oddly can still be accessed by going to your activity thread (IIRC) and not the gallery.
Also a lot of thumbnails to car/helmet/suit liveries are gone. They are still selectable, but no thumbnail.
Another thing is that times set in time trial mode are not carried over, so every time I race a track, I set a new best time.

Yup happened to me too roughly on the day of the update; gone but oddly can still be accessed by going to your activity thread (IIRC) and not the gallery.
Also a lot of thumbnails to car/helmet/suit liveries are gone. They are still selectable, but no thumbnail.
Another thing is that times set in time trial mode are not carried over, so every time I race a track, I set a new best time.
Thank you. I didn't share my replays so it doesn't appear in my activities. At least most of my 1st places was uploaded to youtube. It's very annoying to lose everything you like so much that you saved.. very angry.with PD

Back