My Garage - Lots of 0 Mile Race Cars inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NingDynasty
  • 84 comments
  • 4,295 views
Ford GT40 RC '69 for my F2007 .. i can trade right now.. pm me if interested

You said before it was 0 miles right? If so done deal.
 
Hello.

I've got matte pink if you're interested?

Need Sauber Merc, Merc GTR or BMW V12.

Let me know.

Sounds great man could you send one of the premium cars I need (0 mile and 0 mods on both a Silver Merc SLR or Blue Shelby Cobra w/ white stripe) with the matte pink for one of those cars?
 
will trade my silver mclaren slr for your peugot hdi premium race car ?

pm me?
 
shelby for any x1
 
will trade my silver mclaren slr for your peugot hdi premium race car ?

pm me?

My Peugeot 908 slot is used for today and tomorrow and I'll need to get the car sooner then that, other wise it sounded great.
 
I got a pink X2010.

Can trade tomorrow.
 
I have deep pink metallic paint chips, but I dont think they're worth the cars you're willing to trade. Got anything of equivalent value?
 
I have deep pink metallic paint chips, but I dont think they're worth the cars you're willing to trade. Got anything of equivalent value?

Your more then welcome to a car, though I could send paint, I just have no idea what I have or what you'd be interested in. I guess I could look though.
 
Thanks RikkiGT-R!

Added Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
 
Your more then welcome to a car, though I could send paint, I just have no idea what I have or what you'd be interested in. I guess I could look though.

In that case...Jaguar XJ13 for deep pink metallic? LOL

Do you want the paint chip, or do you want the car?
 
In that case...Jaguar XJ13 for deep pink metallic? LOL

Do you want the paint chip, or do you want the car?

What car is it?
 
received, thanks for super fast trade. leave feedback please =D
 
Thanks xeoreg for the Pink colt!
 
How abot the Ford Mark IV, Jag XJ220 or CLK for a brand new Shelby?

I can trade tomorrow
 
How abot the Ford Mark IV, Jag XJ220 or CLK for a brand new Shelby?

I can trade tomorrow

I'm hoping to have the shelby before then. Thanks.
 
Can get you a brand new shelby cobra or/and a SLR now for the 330 P4 or/and the XJ13 if your intrested
 
Merc SLR and Shelby Cobra for 330 P4?
 
Thanks mijitt0m!

Added the Shelby Cobra 427 '66
 
Anyone interested in a 4WD RUF CTR2 '96
 
Thanks Bri-Y. 👍

That X2010 is an absolute lunatic of a car :D
 
Thanks Bri-Y. 👍

That X2010 is an absolute lunatic of a car :D

That thing kills my G25 even on the lowest FFB settings! Though I'm almost positive the FFB setting don't work for the G25.

CRAZY!
 
Ford GT LM Spec II race car for the 330 P4

can trade now
 
Thanks Dacrates!

Ferrari F2007 added!
 
I want your low mileage FGT's!!!
 
Thanks blue devil!

Added Raybrig NSX Race Car '06
 
Thanks cb1021!

Added Takata Dome NSX Race Car '06
 
Thanks again VeeT1!

Formula GT added!
 
FORD GT SPEC II TEST CAR READY FOR TRADE RIGHT NOW.
Either that or I got a nissan R92CP... both 0 miles stock
 
I have the bluebird, if you hold the Citroen GT Race car
 
Back