My Garage - Lots of 0 Mile Race Cars inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NingDynasty
  • 84 comments
  • 4,295 views
Iris Red Pearl (Honda Fit W'01)

what are you willing to trade for this?
 
Iris Red Pearl (Honda Fit W'01)

what are you willing to trade for this?

I have few paint, though I have a couple different pinks if they interest you. Otherwise I can see what matte, or metallic I may have? To be honest I don't know what paints I even have.
 
Still looking for the Nissan Bluebird Rally Car and the other wanteds on my list. Hit me up!
 
Still looking for the Nissan Bluebird Rally Car and the other wanteds on my list. Hit me up!

Man I just passed that up in the UCD.

But anyways, you posted in my FGT thread earlier (0 miles, purple and white car) and told me to look. I'm not really sure. I doubt you'll trade an X1 for it, I already have one so I'm not sure if I want it lol. Maybe a Ferrari F1 car but those might be too expensive. Uhh maybe the Peugeot race car (HDi one)?
 
Man I just passed that up in the UCD.

But anyways, you posted in my FGT thread earlier (0 miles, purple and white car) and told me to look. I'm not really sure. I doubt you'll trade an X1 for it, I already have one so I'm not sure if I want it lol. Maybe a Ferrari F1 car but those might be too expensive. Uhh maybe the Peugeot race car (HDi one)?

Is the FGT Purple and White or did you have a white FGT and a purple FGT? I guess I miss understood. Not really priority since I have an FGT already but I might take it anyway.
 
hi,
i have a Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race Car #17 '05 , do you wanna trade for your nissan r390 race car?
 
hi,
i have a Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race Car #17 '05 , do you wanna trade for your nissan r390 race car?

It has 0 miles on it and 0 mods? If so yes, I can trade after the reset (3 hours or so)
 
hi,

it has 4650 miles and a stage 3 turbo setup. butt if you want i can rebuild the engine
 
do we have a deal? :-)
 
I have a Nissan R89C Race Car. Its untouched from the moment i bought it in the UCD. If you're interested then i'd like a Ferrari 330 P4 for it or a Nissan R92CP Race Car.
 
Is the FGT Purple and White or did you have a white FGT and a purple FGT? I guess I miss understood. Not really priority since I have an FGT already but I might take it anyway.

its purple and white.
 
I have a Nissan R89C Race Car. Its untouched from the moment i bought it in the UCD. If you're interested then i'd like a Ferrari 330 P4 for it or a Nissan R92CP Race Car.

See above.
 
Updated with some new cars and new wants!
 
Updated with the new goods!
 
What would you want for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car ‘09 Phantomschwarz Perleffekt sir? Thanks.
 
Thanks for the great trade! Positive +1
 
Bump for a great trader here 👍

How's the quest going Bri??

Let me know if I can help you out at all:)
 
Have 0mile Nissan R89C Race Car '89 or 0mile Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Interested in your mclaren f1 GTR race car '97

PM if interested.

Cheers
 
Have 0mile Nissan R89C Race Car '89 or 0mile Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Interested in your mclaren f1 GTR race car '97

PM if interested.

Cheers

Sorry I have both of those cars.
 
I'm looking for the Judd C60 Hybride. Any help?
 
untradeable and this is an historic thread (december)
 
Looking for the Judd C60 Hybride--any help?
 
Back